Cringe fest

"Who are you?" A girls voice said I turned around to look at her and I instantly recognized her "Mai?" I said accidentally out loud.

"Huh do i know you?" She asked with her eyebrow raised.

I was shocked at her looks she changed so much from when she was 5.

She had a lot of tattoos with short black hair with red ends as she styled it to the left side she was wearing a chocker on her neck with a short tank top with camo pants

She had a lot of tattoos with short black hair with red ends as she styled it to the left side she was wearing a chocker on her neck with a short tank top with camo pants. Her makeup made her look fierce as her tattoos trailed along her arms and on her chest and belly.

"You gonna answer me?" She said again snapping me out of my thoughts as I looked at how she crossed her arms looking at me impatiently.

"Oh sorry I was just lost." I said turning away about to walk to somewheres.

Mai without realizing reached out her hand and grabbed my arm.

'Why does she feel so familiar I can't shake this feeling that if I let her leave I'll regret it' Mai thought.

"Wait what's your name?" Mai asked sounding a little desperate to know why she had such a nagging feeling inside her.

I looked at her silently not sure how to respond when I heard a car engine I looked over and noticed it was my parents personal car they used when they had to go out.

I stood frozen as I stared at the black car with tinted windows I knew they were in there.

I felt my throat become dry and felt a like I was gonna suffocate. The doors opened and there stood my mother looking at Mai I saw my father in the backseat with her.

Mom stepped out and said "Mai is everything all right out here?"

Mai was about to respond

But suddenly as soon as mom turned her attention to me she instantly recognized me and ran at me tears following down rapidly.

She tackled me to the ground while bear hugging me to her chest while sobbing.

Mai just stood confused.

I felt a pinging feeling in my chest...

Dad got out of the car and went to see what was all the communication to see why his wife suddenly started crying.

Worried as he saw her laying on the ground on top of someone sobbing her eyes out while struggling to breath.As soon as he noticed who she was laying on he stood frozen as genuine tears rolling his face not the fake tears he always used.

Mai looked so confused and was worried the blonde headed girl did someone to them as she never seen her bosses react this way before.

Dad walked over to them and knelled down on the ground while pushing them up in a sitting position and hugged them both and said