Zack and his gang.

I was skipping on my way to the store excited to see little Daniel and finally talk to him and hopefully help him out.

Me and Mai chatted along the way with Daichi and Hajime following along.

Crash*

I turn around to see what the loud noise was and saw Daichi laying head first on the ground with a noise bleed.

"Hajime you ass don't trip me!" Daichi yelled pointing at the Hajime who was having a giggling fit.

Daichi rushed at Hajime! Then they started to have a fist fight and soon Mai joined in the fun.

Ignoring them rough housing I turn around and continue on my way to the store hoping to get there before Zack and his goons show up.

Seeing the store up ahead I turn around to see if they are still there and in the far distance you can see three people fighting.I could only sigh at this and walked into the store.

I walked in and saw little Daniel at the counter a flash of recognition passed his eyes and he seemed more nervous then before.

'I hope she is nice' Daniel thought,

I walked to the back and saw some popsicles I picked up three and walked to the small medical ale and put some bandages in my basket with some ointment..

*RING

The door opens and I see the three of Zack's goons start to try to buy smokes off of Daniel with a fake ID..

'They really don't look like high schoolers if it was anyone else they probably would have been able to fool them but it's Daniel' I thought,

As I continued to observe waiting for the right moment to step in Zack finally walk in..

*Ring

Zack stood there against the door staring at little Daniel in thought.

'Eh? That fatso looks familiar..' Zack lee thought staring intently at Little Daniel.

I stood there be-hide a ale waiting for Zack lee to make a move.

'Wait he's that turd!' Zack thought while walking up to the counter.

"Look who we have here" Zack said.

"Hey guys get a bunch booze too I know this guy." Zack said with a smirk

'I'm just gonna record this for evidence!' I thought while pressing the record button.

As Zack's goons put a basket full on booze on the counter.

"Hey let's forgive and forget" Zack said with a smirk.

I held my hand over my mouth struggling not to laugh at that joke! I almost burst out laughing I felt my eyes water from holding it in but I managed to collect myself to continue recording this.

"Ring this up in a Honour of our truce." Zack said while waving his hand to hurry it up.

"And did I say I'm not fucking paying?" Zack said with a menacing look while little Daniel was sweating buckets from the situation.

Little Daniel took a big gulp while trying to remember to breathe.

His goons were talking amongst themselves

"Why is he in such a bad mood anyway?"

"He is usually like that."

"Don't you get it hehe"

"Mira has eyes for the transfer student hehe" circle head said with a smirk

Whisper whisper
"Mira turned him down"

"Right maybe he is pissed cause of the new guy"

"Geez they went on a date now it's over?"
Whisper

'Those assholes I hate all of them' Zack thought with his hand to his head shaking with fury listening to their words.

'I need to step in now' I thought as I placed my camera on the shelf recording.

Zack was having his imagination run wild about the new kid and his Mira he remembered how little Daniel tried to pick her up and he lost reason and swung his fist to little Daniels face.

As soon as I saw Zack swing his fist I rushed over and blocked Zack's punch.

His goons had their mouths opened in surprise that someone else was here and managed to catch his punch

"Wait is that the new transfer student!"

"How did she manage to block Zack's punch?!"

"Holy crap!"

His goons said surprised.

While Zack was shocked but he was so angry clouding his thoughts as he tried to kick me back by aiming for my stomach.

I couldn't dodge cause little Daniel was be-hide me so I elbow strike his leg down as it was inches away from me.

Zack grunted in pain as he moved his leg back but before he could do anything else the door to the store opened.

Three blooded people walk in with bloody cuts,bruises and messy hair they were breathing heavily with crazed eyes, Daichi was holding onto a metal stop sign pole with the sign still on it.

Zacks goons looked petrified like they were gonna shit themselves while Zack was sweating and Daniel looked like his soul left his body.

"L-let's go" One of the goons said while walking out of the store Zack followed behind.

As soon as they all left I decided to speak up.

"I have it all recorded if you wanted to press charges or anything"I turn to say to little Daniel,

Little Daniel still looked a-bit out of it but managed to say "t-thank y-you for the help b-but I won't press charges or anything of that sort!"

——————————————
As me and Daichi and Hajime, Mai were walking home I couldn't hold it in anymore and straight up asked..

"Oh also Daichi why do you have a fucking stop sign pole!?" I turn to say to Daichi who was tilting his head.

"This idiot pulled it out saying he was the hulk!" Mai yelled pointing at Daichi

"Dumbo." Hajime whispered