A brother duo

I heard whispers trying to ignore them I continued trying to sleep frustrated.when the whispers continued I could only inwardly sigh at my fate as I open my small baby blue eyes and look down at my tiny pale little body wrapped up in cloth.I look up exhausted to see who was bothering my precious nap time.

I saw two older boys that are supposedly now my brothers. As weird as it is I have been here for over a week in this frail newborns body. Nothing crazy has happened over this week counting out the fact that I am now a baby when I first realized it I felt sick to my stomach my mind was swirling with useless thoughts but I guess my small body couldn't handle the stress so I ended up passing out which worried my parents terribly thinking it was because of the new environment.

Sense then they have been way too overprotective which is quite overwhelming for me sense I never had parents I didn't necessary hate it but I'm just unsure what this feeling I had was.It felt warm I suppose i enjoyed that feeling. I haven't left there bedroom nor has anyone came in besides my parents before due to them trying not to have me pass out again.

Well anyways pushing out all those useless thoughts I focused on the current situation at hand where my new brothers have some how sneaked in I assume?

I observed there every movement they definitely look like soft little kids idk why my new mom kept complaining about how troublesome they are.they seemed like ordinary sweet little kids

One had blonde fluffy hair with baby blue eyes and pale skin with a shade of pink on his cheeks while the other boy had black fluffy hair and brownish black eyes with a lazy look in his face. they looked like sweet kids ...

Name: Daichi  Age 10Image I stole from google ————————-

Name: Daichi
Age 10
Image I stole from google
————————-

Name: HajimeAge : 11I don't own any images I use all from google———————————

Name: Hajime
Age : 11
I don't own any images I use all from google
———————————

"She's so cute! Hajime look" Daichi whispered moving his finger on my cheek trying to squish them while having sparkles in his eyes with a big smile.

"Super cute." Hajime answered while holding the wood handle of the cradle I was in trying to rock it a back and forth.

"Look she's awake she has blue eyes like me!!" Daichi yelled excitedly while pointing a finger at me.

"Quiet down mother will hear us" Hajime whispered to Daichi.

I wasn't paying attention to the brother duo my focus was on the small kids finger poking my little baby squishy face. I made a determined face as i tried to move my hand fast enough to slap his fingers off my face!  Kapow! Is what I would like to say but I did manage to touch his finger but my baby strength is about the size of a ant so he probably didn't feel it...

And my determination face begin to fade as I looked on disappointed with droopy eyes.I moved my little chubby hand down cause I was getting tired of holding it up.when I felt him grab my little hand gently I turned my now focus on their faces they had hearts in their eyes looking at me I felt a shiver down my spin at this scene.

"Omg did you see that?!! She's so cute I don't wanna let this hand go now!" Daichi yelled holding his baby sisters hand.

"I wanna hold her hand too..." Hajime said while reaching down to hold her other chubby baby hand that barely fit in their kids size hands..

I didn't understand why they were looking at me like I was piece of gold but I dismissed those useless thoughts cause I was too tired to think anymore I felt a yawning coming so I opened my mouth to let out a small yawn.

"S-she yawned quick! Give me my phone I need a photo!!!" Daichi yelled loud enough to make Hajime jump. Hajime quickly took out a phone from his pocket and took a photo of me yawning..

 Hajime quickly took out a phone from his pocket and took a photo of me yawning

"So adorable!! Send it to me.." Daichi said while holding his phone with one hand not letting go of my finger still..

"Ok" Hajime said clicking send

"Yesss let me send this to everyone!! They need to appreciate this treasure" Daichi said excitedly not even realizing he is about to make a mistake.

"Wait mom and dad can't know we are here!" Hajime said hurriedly..

"Uh oh too late I sent it to our group chat with everyone in it" Daichi said with wide eyes trying to delete the photo but the damage has already been done.

"Dumbo" Hajime said under his breath while sighing at his brother's antics.

"Come on let's get out of here before they find us!!" Daichi spoke with a scared look in his eyes.

"Find who.." A booming calm woman's voice said that was now known as mother..

"Mom! I can explain it was Hajime idea!" Daichi hurriedly tried to explain while moving to hide behind Hajime so he can take the whopping.

Mom just sighed and said "it's alright to visit your sister just be quiet and don't wake her up she needs her sleep to grow big and strong also be gentle she can easily get hurt" she said while holding her hand to her head but was delighted that they actually took interest in their baby sister..

Hajime glared at his brother for trying to blame him while turning around to face him.
Daichi backed away slowly from Hajime,but it was to late as Hajime swiftly moved his hand up and bonked him over the head.

"Oww" Daichi said while rubbing his head with teary eyes,

—————
Author note
I did this chapter in a hurry sorry if it feels rushed