Intro

Key Characters:
Name : An Y/n

Year : Senior / 3rd year

Friends : Yeon Bora , Im WuTaek , Wang Taeman. However you get along with most of the class.
—————
Name : Yeon Bora

Relationship with Y/n : Childhood friends, not very close in school though
—————
Name : Im WuTaek

Relationship with Y/n : A pain... the two are normally found with eachother though it's pretty clear there's nothing romantic between the two.
—————
Name : Wang Taeman

Relationship with Y/n : Another pain but the two have a good bond. He's normally trying to talk to Y/n whilst Y/n just sits there.
—————
Name : Kwon Ilha

Relationship with Y/n : they don't not like each other but they have a history that complicates things
—————
Name : Jo Jangsu

Relationship with Y/n : they don't really have one , they're quite similar with upbringings and how they usual present themselves but very different once their mouths open.
—————
Name : No Aesol

Relationship with Y/n : they're not friends but Y/n doesn't hate her like most of the class does. In all honesty she pities her in a way.
—————
Name : Woo Huirak

Relationship with Y/n : Tom and Jerry.
—————
Name : Do Soochul

Relationship with Y/n : They get along. There's nothing special about it.
—————
Name : Hong Joonhee

Relationship with Y/n : Y/n does not like her. It's clear especially when she complains.

——————

All other characters Y/n gets along with okay.

The relationships with y/n part is based on the beginning of the story and will all change throughout the story.

Hello, thank you for choosing to read this story, I really hope you enjoy. The plot will be as similar to the drama's storyline as possible with edits due to my y/n character. The only thing I own in this is my character of y/n.

Please enjoy the story, it will include mature language and the violence seen in the show.

Y/n will also end up with a character!!

(The character will be male just to pre warn you all)