4 - reality

EDITED

Today you finally got to properly use the firearms. You were actually pretty excited. You had never actually fired a gun with real bullets in, it will be an exciting first time.

"Okay everyone make sure you're in pairs! And all your equipment is on." YooJung announced as she walked around beginning to count people, you looked around for a partner making eye contact with Bora. The two of you walking to eachother. Words didn't have to be said, you knew you two were a pair. Hana walked over "Come on Bora let's line up"

"Im with Y/n" she said quite simply "oh come on we always pair together" Hana said shaking Boras arm. "It's fine, I'll go with someone else" you said stepping away before Bora said anything to Hana. You just waited to see who was left.

"Hey Y/n pair with me" you looked at Soochul who called your name , not having anything against it walking over to him. "I don't think we've ever paired together before, this will be fun." He said you just nodded. The two of you walked into line.

"I heard your parents do this sort of thing, that's probably why you're so good at it" he started talking again, you just looked at him. "Who told you that?" Genuinely curious to see who out of Taeman and WuTaek were you going to somehow accidentally trip up on the way there. "Well I asked why some of the boys kept calling you Commander Y/n and they said that your parents were apart of the military" you nodded , proving to him they were telling the truth.

"That's cool then, the must have been proud to hear about your training."

"Yeah you could also say forceful for me to do it" you muttered but he heard clearly. "Sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, I just think it's cool. Maybe I'll be with one of them during my military service" The line started to move and you all began walking out of school. "Don't worry about it you haven't, I just don't have much to say about it. Just because they're good doesn't mean I necessarily am." He nodded agreeing that what you're saying is true. It was peaceful between the two of you. Something rare in this class.

"Y/n~ oh look at you and Soochul together" WuTaek mocked as he put his arms on your shoulders, leaning on you as you all continued to walk. He looked at Soochul. "I didn't realise you took a fancy to Y/n"

"Don't be ridiculous" you said hitting one of his hands. "Can't people just walk together or is it always a scandal with you brainless man" WuTaek wasn't bothered by it just letting out a laugh like Soochul. "Woah it's like an apocalypse happened" You looked around , seeing what the boy next to you was on about. "Do you think that means we can get into the internet cafe for free then?" WuTaek smiled at you. "If you want Platoon leader to lose his shit at you then be my guest."

"It really looks like the world has ended." WuTaek let out and he was nothing but right. It just looked like everyone had vanished. "How is there not a single person?" Taeman his partner asked. "Hmm I thought you had vanished too since you were so quiet" you said finding it odd Taeman was quiet for that long. "Aww did Y/n~ miss the sound of my voice" he said getting all giddy. "Don't say my name like that!"

"Y/n~ Y/n~ Y/n~" he continued for the rest of the trip. WuTaek gladly joining in.

"They probably evacuated everyone." Soochul spoke up. "Yeah probably , it's not safe for everyone to be in a city during a war. It'll just bring more casualties" You agreed with him. The rest of the walk was in silence. Soon arriving at the shooting range.

Once there you all had to line up, the boys quick to notice the girls from the other schools , you hit WuTaeks helmet for bothering them but it was cut short by the firing of guns. Scaring most of the class. You looked at the boy next to you who had crouched down on the floor tucked up in himself. You let out a laugh, most of your classmates had done the same as him.