19 - video camera

EDITED

You all looked Kimchi confused. "It's Soochul..." he muttered seeing the boy on the camera screen. You walked over quickly, grabbing the camera out of his hands to look at the screen. Walking away from the group slightly to be able to watch the video the boy had recorded. "Yah! Y/n don't take that , we should all see it!!" They called you out but you just waved your arm around telling them to stop as you walked further away to listen better. Everyone was slightly confused by this reaction of yours but some soon understood why you could have reacted this way. Aware of the night.

You watched quietly as the boy videoed himself, explaining what happened and telling you about what he hated about school. "When we were in school , I hated prep classes. I hated almost everything about it but now looking back i see those as the good days. And I miss them. I just want this war to be over so we can hurry back to those days." You watched quietly listening to the boy that you didn't realise how much you had missed in these past few days, forgetting completely about how he bothered you in the recent days that led up to the last mission but now just happy to see him again. "To do that we have to get rid of all these bastards." His tone changed, anger now clear. "Especially the ones that killed our platoon leader. We will do it, we will get back to normal and I'll be able to meet that promise-" he paused what he was saying, grabbing his gun and shooting the spheres that appeared out of no where, you watched closely as it all went down. The camera chucked on the floor in all the commotion. You watched the boy fall out the window. Your eyes widened as you dropped the camera on the ground, the others rushing over hearing the noise and seeing what you had just saw. Rewinding the video and watching it again to understand it fully. Nara and Soyoon sat with you as the others watched the camera, calming you down. "That's a relief" Yeonju admitted , the others now all comforting each other. You got up leaving . "Y/n-" Taeman said trying to follow after but he was held back by WuTaek grabbing his wrist. "Let her process this, you know why this is difficult for her"

You walked along the beach front. Just trying to clear your mind and hopefully cloud it with something else. You didn't like the boy in a romantic way but it was just sad to see, especially after you two shared an intimate moment. Your first intimate moment like that. Although it wasn't your first kiss, it was different to the one you shared with Ilha. Something you will probably never forget. You had also hoped that the promise he made would come true but now it never will be able to come true as he's dead. Something that although you knew was true didn't seem to compute in your head until you just saw it.

"Y/n! Y/n! Look!" Yeongsu ran over , waving around a newspaper. You just looked at the boy. Confused. "Look! The CSAT isn't cancelled. We can't stop now-"

"Let it go Yeongsu. Everyone decided to head to a shelter." You said trying to walk past the boy but he grabbed you, pushing you back to where you just stood. "Look! The newspaper says it's still on" you sighed before looking at the paper, the date from a long time ago. You just looked at the boy not wanting to deal with this. "It's an old paper-"

You were interrupted by him grabbing you and shaking you. "No it's not. We can't stop. We have to continue the mission. What would platoon leader think of you? What would your parents think of you?" You looked at the boy shocked, his grip on your arm causing you pain. "Let go-" you tried to get out of his grip. But he just gripped harder. "Yah! Guk Yeongsu! Get the fuck off of me!" You shouted angrily kicking his leg causing the boy to back up as you walked off angrily. "Ugh where the fuck is Jangsu" you muttered looking for the boy who was the only one able to deal with Yeongsu like this without getting angry or losing authority.

You started heading back to the main area of the amusement park, where all the others were. Seeing Ilha as you walked in opposite directions. "Are you okay?" He asked seeing your expression. It was clear you weren't. "I'm looking for Jangsu, have you seen him?" You asked the boy, he thought about.