8 - flour

EDITED

"Hey wait up!" The boy who followed you called to you, quickening his pace to meet up with you. You stopped looking behind and waiting for him. "Why are you here?" You asked , he took a second to catch up his breath. "Well you left and I didn't think you should be alone" you nodded beginning to walk again, the two of you walking to the barracks. He just stood by you quietly, enjoying just being alone with you.

"I was worried because you seem so out of it lately and then before the talk you came back with Ilha and seemed happier. I'm glad you're okay" Soochul smiled at you breaking the silence, you just showed a small smile back to him. The two of you continuing to walk back at a slow pace. "Thanks but...You don't need to worry about me. I'm a big girl." You joked , he let out a little laugh. "I know , I still actually haven't thanked you for helping me back at school." He said rubbing his neck "you don't need to, trust me I wasn't going to let you die. Especially after thinking WuTaek did" you admitted , he looked at you hopefully. "I feel so bad that we thought he died and left him there" Soochul admitted what was weighing down on his shoulders "don't worry Wonbin was there and helped him, WuTaek isn't angry" you comforted him. He accepted what you said with a nod, but he still felt guilty. It was clear in his eyes.

You both soon arrived back at the barracks . You went to head to your bed. "Can we talk some more?" He asked , causing you to look over to him. You thought about it and then nodded, walking over to him. "I feel like we haven't actually ever talked much" he admitted taking a seat on his bed, you sat down on the one next to his facing him. "I don't think we have just the two of us, well at least not a proper conversation. There's normally a third person around."

"Let's change that" he smiled, you nodded. The two of you talking about all sorts of things as if it was you getting to know each other. Speed questions to get to know more and more about each other. "Okay hmm favourite colour? Mines blue , like the ocean on a sunny day" you ooed at this and then thought about yours "hmm probably like a dark green"

"Like our uniform?" He laughed. "No no no" you quickly dismissed his joke , laughing too. "Like the trees in the forest by here" he smiled hearing this. "Okay my turn , favourite animal?" he thought long and hard about your question . "Uhhhh ooooo hmmm a dog"

"Seriously? All that thought and a dog was your answer? I was expecting something crazy and specific" you laughed . "Okay then what's yours?" He challenged. You thought about if for a second "a panda" originally he thought it could be for a sweet reason but then realised it was you. "Is it because of them being so clumsy on YouTube?" You laughed at his questioning, nodding. "Haha I seem to be understanding you really well"

The others soon came back. "Why're you two happy?" Taeman said walking over all pouty. "We have our mission tomorrow" he sat down next to you and leaned his head on your lap. "I couldn't even eat." You just played with his hair. "Oh you must be really suffering. Poor you." You said with the least empathetic tone ever heard to man kind, causing the boy to shoot up and look at you. "You don't care!" You and Soochul just laughed at the boy being so dramatic.

The others soon walked over. "Y/n~" WuTaek said sitting next to you on the other side. The two boys being all dramatic and clingy. Yeah the situation was not a good one and everyone was sad about it but these two were milking it for some attention. You mouthed help me to Soochul which made the boy laugh. "Yah get off my bed the three of you!!" Ilha said his anger with the mission getting let out onto you three, none of you moved though. "Yah-" he said pushing WuTaeks shoulder but was cut off before finishing his next outburst.

"We're going to die tomorrow" Huirak complained , sitting next to Soochul. "We're not going to die tomorrow" you looked at the boy who just sighed. "Yeah you won't but all these idiots here will, like me" he started to cry. "Oh you're such a cry baby, we'll all be fine. We'll get rid of them and then come back here to be discharged" you said trying to calm the three boys down. "Whatever, me and Y/n will be fine it's you four who are the ones fucked" Ilha let out pushing Taeman off his bed so he could sit down next to you, Taeman just moved to sit next to Soochul. The six of you chatting some more before Yoojung came back. "Let's have a meeting" she announced, everyone else heading into the boys side to talk. She had some weird packages in her hands.