Saving Issei

Rias, Akeno, Koneko and Kiba were all in the club room they had to discuss what they just saw.

"So that was the new student, huh. He effortlessly beat that fallen angel," Kiba said, trying to break the silence.

"He turned him into a cookie! He literally turned him into a cookie!" Rias repeated out loud.

"I have never seen that kind of magic before." Akeno said.

"I thought he was just a normal boy without any powers. How was he able to evade detection by us for so long?" Rias asked to no one in particular.

Forget about that, what about the ability he used to disassemble the fallen angel and then put him back together? Kiba asked.

"I've never even heard of that sacred gear before." Rias commented.

"Yeah, me either, he can basically kill you with just one touch," Akeno said.

"That's a dangerous ability, it doesn't make sense where did he get that much power from?"

"Should we return to his home and confront him?" Akeno asked

"No, we don't know what all he can do. He has too many different abilities." Rias said as she thought about how he could be hostile and they could end up in a life or death situation.

"Well, should we try and talk with him then?" Akeno asked.

"That actually seems like a good idea. We can trick him and make him come here," Rias said as an idea formed in her head. Truth be told she was salivating at the thought of adding him to her peerage. Someone who could kill with just a touch was too good to pass up on. She couldn't let this opportunity slip by.

"What about those Fallen angels that are here in Kuoh?" Kiba asked

"We first need to know where they're hiding, but Izuku Midoriya's strange powers are our top priority right now," Rias said.

———

Izuku was thinking about how he was going to deal with these problems he's going to have in the future. Thanks to the fallen angel he now knows about the supernatural devils, angels and fallen angels. There are these things called sacred gears and that Issei has one, that's why they want him dead. Rias Gremory on the other hand he doesn't know what she wants. She probably wants him to join her peerage, since she tried talking to him out of nowhere.

"Damn, what the hell am I supposed to do with this information? Devils, angels, and fallen angels," Izuku said with frustration.

"I think you're stressing over it too much," the fifth user said. "The Gremory girl hasn't even tried taking your soul or anything."

"Oh my God, do you think they take souls?" Izuku asked.

"I don't know what to think, this situation is confusing to me too. That's why I said don't stress about it,"

———

Izuku was in class, diligently working on his assignment, when the door opened and a familiar face appeared.

"Oh my God, Rias Gremory is in our classroom," a student exclaimed.

Rias walked towards the teacher and handed him a note.

After reading the note, the teacher spoke. "Izuku, please head to the Student Council's office."

Izuku knew he was trapped. He couldn't decline because it said "Student council's office." The teacher wouldn't take any excuses.

Izuku decided he would go along with her.

"So what did you tell the teacher to get me out of class?" Izuku asked as they walked down the hallway. If she became hostile, he could use New Order since he knew her name.