Sona's investigation

Sona has been investigating Izuku for a few days now, and it has yielded no results. She needs to find a way to get close to him, but she'll have to be careful. After thinking about it, she came up with a risky plan to get closer to him.

————

Sona and her queen Tsubaki Shinra both arrived at Izuku's building. He had missed a few days of school the previous week, and she was going to take full advantage of it.

"Hello, we're here to see Izuku Midoriya. Can you tell us which floor he's on?" Sona asked the receptionist.

"Wow, he's always surrounded by beautiful girls." The receptionist commented. "First I saw him take one girl up to his place, then two more showed up a few moments later, and now two more today."

————-

Izuku sat in his room, writing in his journal and trying to come up with different ways to use his quirks while also jotting down any information he had on Rias Gremory. Maybe he should challenge her peerage to a fight so he could learn more about their powers.

While Izuku was writing, the phone had gone off.

"Hello," Izuku greeted.

"Mr. Midoriya, it seems that you are quite popular with the ladies." The receptionist said.

"What are you talking about? I'm not popular," Izuku commented.

"You have two beautiful girls who want to see you again."

"'I hope it's not Rias,' Izuku thought. 'Tell me, does she have red hair?'"

"No, she doesn't. It's not the same one from last time." The receptionist replied. Sona raised an eyebrow at that; she could hear their conversation.

Izuku turned on the CCTV camera and saw that it was Sona and a girl who he didn't recognize.

'What is she doing here?' He thought to himself before he spoke. "You can send them up."

"Should I hand them some condoms?" She said.

"No, we're not going to be doing anything. I don't think." Izuku said.

———

Sona and Tsubaki stepped out of the elevator and was greeted by Izuku.

"Hello Souna, what are you doing here?"

"Well, since you missed a day of school, I will need you and your legal guardian to sign some papers."

"Okay, I don't mind signing a few papers."

Izuku led the both of them into his living room. "Please have a seat," he said, gesturing towards the couch.

The two females took their seats, and Izuku decided to speak to the girl he didn't recognize. "Hello, I'm Izuku Midoriya," he said. "I don't think we've met before."

"My name is Tsubaki Shinra, and I am the Vice President of the Student Council."

"Well, it's nice to meet you." He then turned his attention towards Sona. "Anyway, you said that you needed me to sign some papers."

"Yes, I apologize for not being able to give you these papers yesterday. We were very busy."

"Oh, that's okay, I understand," Izuku said while looking through the papers.

"May I speak to your legal guardian, please?"

"Sorry but I live alone." He informed her.

"You live alone?" Tsubaki said.