Spilling the Beans

As the two robots disappeared behind the door, Cappy looked both ways before going up to it, pressing her ear against the door. She listened closely.

Rodney waited for Bigweld to roll on in behind his big fat desk and he stared down at the blue little robot. "So," he began, "What did you want to talk with me about?"

"I don't know if there's an easy way to put this," Rodney started nervously.

"What, what is it?" Bigweld almost shouted. "Is it my breath or something? My body odor?"

"No, you're fine!" Rodney took a deep breath. "It's Ratchet," he said at last. "He's back."

Cappy's eyes widened and she gasped from outside.

Bigweld gapsed as well. "Ratchet?! As in Phineas T. Ratchet? The one who took over the company?!"

"Yes! Who else?"

Bigweld pounded his fist. "I knew I should've recycled his parts the moment he was out of power!" he roared. "I had a feeling he would come back! It just seemed too good to be true!" He then calmed down and leaned his head in closer to Rodney. "Where is he now?"

"He's not in the Underground," he told him. "He's been staying with me at Aunt Fanny's. I wanted to keep an eye on him to make sure that he wouldnt do any harm around town. Let alone to you!"

"Good on you Rodney! We mustn't let thst man get loose." He shimmied out from behind his desk and rolled over to the door. "I'll see to him after my date with Miss Fanny. I'll make sure he gets what he deserves."

"Alright. What should I do until then?"

"Keep doing what your doing. Don't let him out of your sight! In the meantime," he said, "help me find a tie, aight?"

When Cappy heard the doorknob turning, he quickly backed away from the door and his behind it as it opened, Rodney and Bigweld coming out.

"Thanks for the talk Rodney," Bigweld said. "Now, are you busy?"

"No, not exactly."

"Then come on! I want my trip to the tailor's over with."

Rodney nodded and followed Bigweld to the elevator and out of the building. Cappy peered around and watched them leave, stunned and worried about what she heard.