Hell

Fender waited outside of Bigweld Industries, every once in a while checking the time on his watch around his wrist. He recieved a call from Rodney just a few moments ago, and it sounded urgent, so he hurriedly ran over, expecting him to be there already.

When Rodney did finally show up, he said the first words. "Fender, I have something to tell you."

Fender seemed confused and was a little concerned, worried that his friend got hurt. "Well, what is it??"

"It's Ratchet."

From there, Rodney explained everything to him. What he found in his desk, the blueprints, the notes. His theory about Ratchet and his mother. Fender's face contorted a little.

"I think you're looking far too into this, Rodney," he said.

"I don't know," Rodney said. "I mean, it kind of makes sense! Ratchet is naive and gullible, which makes him the perfect tool for Madame Gasket to get what she wants. I think she was the true mastermind behind the Chop Shop and the extermination of all of those bots, and that she was using Ratchet as a way of hiding herself."

"But he still was there. That's the main problem here, Rodney," Fender said. "He wasn't any better than that witch."

"Maybe not. But he can be."

After talking to Fender, Rodney ran back into Bigweld Industries and took the elevator down to the phone booths downstairs. When he got off, he looked over the heads of the robots and found Ratchet talking on the phone. He looked to be arguing with someone on the other line. He finally ended the call by yelling, "Go to hell!" and slammed the phone down onto the receiver.

Rodney gulped and walked over to him. He first peered down to his clipboard on the table. He looked to have gotten a few slots filled in with some information, so that's good.

"Now, Ratchet, we don't usually end our calls by cursing them out," he says in a playful way.

Ratchet turned to Rodney and just glared at him. "What do you want, Copperbum."

Rodney looked away from the clipboard and to the silver robot. He cleared his throat and dropped his smile. "I need to have a word with you. Come to my office."

Ratchet smiled and stood up from his chair, chuckling darkly. "You mean my office."

"Yeah, sure," Rodney said before leading him to the elevator.