Chapter 2: The Abilities and Responsibilities

Here's Chapter 2, Chapter 3 is now on my , you can join me on Patreon for earlier chapters, and as usual I would like to solicit some donations to my readers.

+=-0-=+1+=-0-=+Facta Non Verb.+=-0-=+1+=-0-=+

Flashback - 4 years ago - District 2, Judgment training grounds

In the newly built Judgment shooting range Touma and three other teens with him are firing Glock 17 Pistols by a couple of Cadets of the Metropolitan Police Service, Authorised Firearms Officer Cadets, they are grading and teaching the newly created Judgment District Support Group on how to use their newly bought equipment.

The only things in Touma's mind is the pistol in his hand and the target in front of him, which is a simple silhouette of a man with a gun charging at him, a standard target for the Metropolitan Police Service, but for Touma and the entire DSG they weren't Judgment Officers before the formation, some of them didn't carry firearms until that night.

Then Touma fired his last round and suddenly the instructor behind him announced the end of the exercise. "Unload and show clear!" He announced starting to walk towards the four trainees, as he went and checked on them and their weapons. "Clear and Holster." He said to the first trainee before continuing down the line.

Just Touma holstered his pistol, the instructor walked forward and ordered them to their targets. "The Line is clear, forward and score."

He went to each target before walking back to the first one. "7 out of 17, we're going to have a word for it Hikari." He told the teenage girl before moving towards the next target, "Trying to be flashy Saito?" He asked the kid pointing at the headshot.

"Must've pulled instead of squeezed Sarge." Saito replied with a straight face.

"What are you taught to aim for?" The Instructor asked.

"Central mass of the body Sarge." Saito replied, looking at the target.

"Bear in mind that's a bad shot." The instructor replied pointing at the headshot before going to the next one."15 out of 17, Good, keep it up Ishikawa." The instructor went to the final target. "10 out of 17, that's nice, I've seen better results Touma."

At that Touma let out a sigh of relief as the instructor went on to criticise what went wrong or what they did wrong, mostly on how their shooting will effect in real life in the field, mostly on what would happen if they missed or what happened if they didn't aim for the central mass.

+=-0-=+1+=-0-=+Facta Non Verb.+=-0-=+1+=-0-=+

Present - District 7

For the first time the Incident Command Centre for the entirety of District 7 is activated, and the issue is the first casualty of the Graviton Bomber attack, as such the entirety of District 7's Judgment Force from the regular Judgment members from various Branch Offices to the Representatives of the other District's DSG.

They also have some representatives from Anti-Skill as the bombing has gone from annoying and bad, to worse and deliberate, luckily Group 8 as the dedicated Explosives Ordnance Unit manage to keep the casualties down but the scales of the attack is getting worried some and as such Anti-Skill was also brought in to help.

Leading this briefing is the 7th District Judgment Area Command and the most noticeably the 177th Branch Office Divisional Command and respective Sub-Divisions, especially since the attacks has been going on in their Divisional Area of Responsibility, in Attendance are Commander Raymond Cryer and Chief Inspector Rinko Takayama representing District 7th's Area Command (Group 1-7), Inspector Tadashi Komuro representing District 7th's Explosives Ordinance Command (Group 8) and Commander Takashi Namikaze Representing Counter Terrorism Command (Group 9).