Chapter 3: Welcome to the New Judgment

Here's Chapter 3, Chapter 4 is now on my , you can join me on Patreon for earlier chapters, and as usual I would like to solicit some donations to my readers.

+=-0-=+1+=-0-=+We are willing to risk our lives, if necessary, in order to safeguard our society.+=-0-=+1+=-0-=+

Flashback - 3 years ago - District 2, Judgment training grounds

Judgement is conducting field training for new Judgement recruits, the group of trainees from the recruitment centre ranged from Primary Schoolers to High Schoolers, but the DSG also training right besides them is all Middle Schoolers to High Schools, which while not odd in on itself, the sight of them is very much an attention attraction.

Unlike the trainees who are wearing gym clothes, the DSG recruits all wear British Army DPM Camouflage, tactical vest and gas masks, which is a very odd sight for the trainee recruits and the other regular Judgment members, but as they are training with the rest of Judgment no one is going to complain, especially with how harsh the training look.

The DSG recruits are marching in formation carrying Heckler & Koch MP5s in their arms, while the MP5s are strange, these recruits will do firearms training latter on, but in their minds the DSG recruits must be their seniors, because no one looks like they're from Primary School, most look like final year Middle Schoolers.

Suddenly the DSG recruits made a turn towards the new obstacle course and started to run through it in full gear, some of the trainees grimace or looked in awe as the DSG recruits started running through the course, climbing obstacles and even crossing via monkey bar, the training looks rough and hardcore for the trainees.

After that run, everyone collapsed in the field, they quickly removed their gas masks and took in deep breaths, all trying to regain their breathing rhythm, some even started drinking water from their canteen, all of them covered in sweat and grime, mostly from the obstacle course they were forced to go through.

The instructor then came with a box of cold water, and started to hand them out to each DSG recruits, everyone getting one to cool off from the summer heat, but then the instructor ordered them to form up and sit down as they drink more of the cold water that was given to them.

"I'm impressed, you all managed to finish the obstacle course without any of you collapsing." The instructor smiled. "For that, you're going to finish a little early, to cool off."

At that everyone started cheering happily, everyone was dead tired due to the heat of the summer sun.

+=-0-=+1+=-0-=+We are willing to risk our lives, if necessary, in order to safeguard our society.+=-0-=+1+=-0-=+

Present - Judgement DSG District 7 Compound

The modern District Support Group Station is a converted school, mostly due to how limited space is available in Academy City, while the first DSG Officers were being trained up, the Board of Directors was quick to set up the stations and facilities, from the Central Headquarters in District 2 to the air support hangar in the Airport.

As such when members of the 177th Judgment Branch arrived at the District Support Group 7 Station, they saw the facade of a school, but the internals of a modern police station, unlike the 177th Judgment Branch where you go up the stairs and immediately entered the office space where most of the Judgment Agents worked.

Even with the bomber captured and the alert level being stood down a level, for Sergeant Touma, this was a headache to deal with, especially when they finally did a full background and power check on their mad bomber. Kaitabi Hatsuya is a Level two Synchrotron but was able to create explosions only a Level 4 can make.