Caught Staring.

Nezuko's POV
My last class was about to end bringing this school day to an end allowing me to finally go homeee.

Truth be told, It gets tiring keeping up the facade to fit my popular reputation. I had to give up my love for reading books and stifle my intellect so as to not be associated with nerds. Most of my friends aren't complete jerks, like Makomo, but I find myself tolerating a lot of crap spewing from the others. Don't get me wrong it's not the worst thing in the world being popular, I just wish I had someone who I can actually be myself around. Someone that will like me for me. I can only dream.

There was 10 minutes till the end of Rengoku's class and i was just leaned back on my chair with my arms crossed under my large bust when I felt someone burning a hole in my back staring at me.

I caved and turned around with no hesitation feeling irritable. My crystal pink orbs collided with a pair of onyx green ones at the back of the classroom. 1

Muichiro Tokito

At least I think that's his name. Poor boy is a total loner that barely talks, the public opinion is that he's a weirdo that stutters too much cause he's quiet, in his own world so he never really pays attention in class and nervous of girls. Evidently he always seems to have an empty desk beside him in all his classes as if no one wills to have him as their seat mate. But I don't think he's annoying, I mean I haven't talked to him once yet but from what I can see he looks like a calm, reserved guy.

And he's kinda cute too.

His baby face contradicts his muscular build but his eyes hold lost and anxiety 24/7. Not to mention his long strand of black to i think a mint or aqua blue colored hair that spreads all the way down to his waist from all different directions always seems to look messy but beautiful. I think boys with long hair are a total stud.

As soon as the shy boy realized I caught him staring he darted his eyes back out the window he sits next to.

I smirked and made my way over to the back of the classroom ready to taunt the fragile boy.

"Heyy Muichiro " I primly sat in the empty seat beside him careful not to startle my prey just yet.

"Y-you know my name?" he turned his head to look at with slightly wide eyes.

"Of course I do silly I know all the names of the cute boys in my classes" I gave him my sweet smile that melts everyone it's flashed to.

"Do you know mine?" I asked slightly smirking.

"N-Nezuko right? " he replied dropping his gaze to the ground.

"Hehe yup" I cheekily grinned as I reached over and pinched his blushing cheeks. "Ugh what are you so cute for" I blurted out.

His cheeks went crimson as those words left my mouth causing me to laugh. I looked down at my Michael Kors wrist watch to check when the bell was gonna ring when Muichiro said something to me that made him get a little more cuter in my book.

"C-can I call you Nez"he looked at me while twiddling his fingers nervously. I noticed his fidgets and grabbed his hands with mine, lacing them together and brushing my thumb on the back of his hard knuckles. It was probably too much considering I started talking to him 5 minutes ago but I didn't care.

"Nez? sure you can call me that if that's what u want" I didn't have the time to catch his reaction to me holding his hand because Rui my seat mate from the front of the room walked over to us. But weirdly Muichiro didn't let go either.

"Nezuko theres 1 minute left let's go stand by the door. Oh and I wanna walk you home today" he winked at the last part. I noticed Muichiro's grip tightening on our intertwined hands as he locked his jaw at Rui's proposal.

"No thank you Rui I kinda need some alone time on my walk home" I broke it to him not failing to catch Muichiro relax his jaw through my peripheral.

"alright next time then oh and why're ya sitting next to him?" Rui emphasized the pronoun like Muichiro was some kind of species. Before I got the chance to respond the schools loud ass bell rang through the rooms causing a stampede of students to flood the corridors leading to the gate. Relived at finally being able to go home, my happy place, I abandoned Muichiro's furnace of a hand without a second thought as I myself left the classroom.

Nobody POV

Nezuko unaware of the empty state she left the pinkette in, hummed as she took a short cut through the dense woods in order to get home faster. Her mother promised her homemade cookies and brownies this morning and she intends to hold her on her words.

Muichiro on the other hand couldn't help but trail the oblivious Nezuko. He told himself it was because he wanted to keep an eye out for her just in case but in actuality he knew it was because he craved being near her.

"Ittai! That hurts!" the Nezuko's distressed cry broke his thoughts as he processed the situation. Nezuko seemed to have slipped on the branches landing awkwardly on her ankle. He saw tears poking at the brim of her eyes and snapped out of it. Nezuko was hurt.

His Nez was hurt and he needed to go to her even if it meant exposing his stalkerish actions.

He quickly stepped out from behind a tree truck and rushed over to her crouching down over her small frame.

"Muichiro ? What are you - hey let go of me!"

.