Just forget what happened

After not seeing and talking to Nezuko since that bedroom incident a few months ago, one sunny morning, as Muichiro nervously walked to his classroom, he accidentally bumped into Nezuko, causing her books to scatter across the hallway. Muichiro's face turned crimson as he stammered an apology, unable to meet Nezuko's gaze. However, to his surprise, Nezuko smiled warmly, her eyes sparkling with kindness.

"Are you alright?" Nezuko asked, kneeling down to help gather the fallen books. Muichiro's heart fluttered at the sight of her genuine concern.

From that day forward, Nezuko began seeking Muichiro's company during lunch breaks. They would sit together in the shade of a cherry blossom tree, sharing stories and laughter. Nezuko's popularity didn't intimidate Muichiro anymore; instead, he found solace in her presence.

As their friendship deepened, Nezuko noticed Muichiro's talent for painting. She persuaded him to join the art club, encouraging him to express himself through his brushstrokes. Muichiro hesitated at first, fearing judgment, but with Nezuko's unwavering support, he mustered the courage to showcase his art to the world.

Word of Muichiro's incredible talent spread like wildfire, and soon, his paintings adorned the hallways of the academy. People marveled at the intricate details and emotion captured in each stroke. The once-shy boy had found his voice through art, all thanks to the encouragement and belief Nezuko had shown him.

Their friendship grew stronger every day, and even though Nezuko was popular among their peers, she found solace in Muichiro's quiet companionship. Their contrasting personalities complemented each other perfectly, creating a bond that transcended social boundaries.

As time passed, Muichiro's confidence blossomed, and he became a respected figure in the art community. But amidst his success, he remained humble, always grateful for Nezuko's unwavering support.

In the end, it wasn't just Muichiro who changed through their friendship. Nezuko learned to appreciate the beauty of vulnerability and the strength in humility. Together, they proved that popularity and shyness could coexist, teaching their peers the value of genuine connections.

And so, the tale of the shy boy and the popular girl became a legend whispered in the halls of Demon Slayer Academy, a testament to the power of friendship and the transformative nature of love and acceptance.