Who doesn't want to share a bed

Nezuko looked up and saw Muichiro'sback muscles flex as his long beautiful black to turquoise highlights in his hair touched his waist. As she saw Muichiro shirtless when he turned towards her, she noticed his visible six pack as she looked away from him, blushing slightly.

"Great. Not only am I starting to feel weird attraction towards him but now my hormones are going crazy"

She snapped out of her thoughts.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

"What I can't sleep with my shirt on. I always take them off. Helps me sleep better! " said Muichiro acting innocently and shy.

"Yeah but you're not in your own room. You're in my room, unless you've slept with other girls in their rooms before." says Nezuko

" Of course I haven't. If you feel uncomfortable out of respect I'll put my shirt back on then" Muichiro says.

"No! It's fine, it doesn't really bother me that much" Nezuko says while blushing.

"You can take my bed for tonight, I'll take the couch since you're kind of a guess ."

"Don't be daft, that couch is too small for you. You go ahead and take your bed."said muichiro

Nezuko was tired, still kind of weirded out because of what had happened earlier, and she wasn't in the mood for his acts of chivalry.

"Tonight is not the night to be a gentleman Tokito, so take the damn bed and go to sleep." She said in a bossy tone that didn't allow replies.

"I was just going to say we could share." He grinned.

Nezuko stared at him with an open mouth. Was he being serious?

Muichiro put his bag down, walked over her and took her hands. She was wearing sneakers and the high difference was huge. And he had to admit that he loved how short she was, he found it adorable but she detested it.

"I know what you are thinking and why you don't want to share the bed."

Nezuko bit her lower lip. " It's nothing to what you may think that I'm thinking. After that conflict with Rui you agreed you wouldn't try anything you had no intention of doing." She kept pointing out and looking at the floor.

"True. But I'm letting it go, we would only just share a bed and sleep, no touching."

"You said that also the other time."

Muichiro exhaled. God, she was stubborn. "Yes I did, but this time I'm innocent. I can behave."

"You are not going to let it go, right?" She shakes her head, amused.

"Nope."

They settled into bed as far from each other as they could, and they both tried to ignore each other's presence. Despite being in the middle of the night they couldn't sleep so they watched some television and stayed on their phone for a while, Muichiro was watching something on his phone, he made his he had AirPods in his ears and Nezuko was answering her friends about the situation between Muichiro and Rui.

When Nezuko told her respective friends about Muichiro in her bedroom, shirtless body, and her thoughts with her hormones, him sleeping in her bed because she offered and Muichiro insisted. Then she received messages of encouragement and teasing, telling her it was her chance to do something risky and get freaky, sneak in a few kisses, get over whatever she was feeling down there. She answered both that they were crazy and decided it was time to sleep. What she didn't know was Muichiro was still awake for a few minutes after she went to sleep.

If they had fallen asleep with their back at each other and on the edge of the bed, they were now waking up cuddled up together in the middle of the bed. Muichiro was spooning and hugging her, his arm around her middle keeping her against him. Sleeping Nezuko was kind of hugging his other arm, the one under her, like it was a teddy bear.

Nezuko woke up when she felt someone kissing her head and then her shoulder. It felt good to her. She stirred and turned on herself to see who was doing what they were doing to make her feel good. Turns out she was facing Muichiro .

She looked at him wide eyed and all red. "What the hell were you doing?!"

Muichiro looked like a boy who had been caught stealing cookies from the jar. "Sorry, I thought you were asleep." He ran a hand behind his neck, slightly embarrassed.

Nezuko looked at him ready to tease him sarcastically. "Oh really, because that makes it better. That's not creepy at all. I said no touching remember?"

"Yeah, but I-" But he had no idea what to say and Nezuko moved to get up from the bed.

"So much for just sleeping." She muttered as she went to the bathroom.