Chapter 1

What was that?

A girl. Did I see a girl protruding her head out of the lake?

But no, there was no one.

I think that was illusion.

Suddenly the sound of BBQ sizzling divert my attention towards the beef steak which I almost about to be burned in the illusion of that girl.

I flip the steak with tongs. There were my kids playing football. And my wife was scolding them to play carefully.

It was a perfect weekend for us. I usually came here on the weekend, sometimes with friends and sometimes with family. I always love camping from my school life.

Not only that, but I remembered the day, when I first time lit my own fire with the woods. That was the moment of accomplishment for me. But now where ever I went, I took my own fire with me, my lighter and my pack of Dunhill.

"Hassan, why the steak is looking dark" Aliya said to me.

 She was a fantastic cook, and a great wife. She hated when I burned the food almost every time when ever we went for picnic. Likewise, she always told me that this was not a man's job to cook. But I tried my best to make my wife happy.

"It is not burned darling, it is little overcooked." I said to her.

"A little" she touched the steak with the knife and smiled at me. That was always our lifestyle, to tease each other.