Chapter 2

"Don't worry, I eat it myself. I have another one for you and the kids." I said and winked at her.

"It's okay. I eat this with you. After all, you are my hubby, and we have promised to look after each other," she said, and tap my shoulder.

If the kids were not there, I held her in my arms. Suddenly I felt so much love for her.

She went to the kids and called them for dinner. They both leave the ball and rushed towards us. She made plates for them with steak and boiled rice with carrots and potatoes. I know they hate to eat such food, but they fear their mother, that's why they silently took the plates and started to eat.

Now she held two plates and came toward me. I was standing near the van.

"Mr. Hassan, do I need to scold you for eating food," she said, giving me the plate.

I smiled at her. We both sit near the van and enjoy the food. But my mind was wondering about the incident that happened a few moments ago. I was still confused that what I saw was a real girl or just my illusion. She noticed that I was in some deep thought, and she clear her throat for my attention.

"Is there anything about the office that bothers you?" she said and put her hand on my shoulder.

"It's not about office," I said while eating the steak in my mouth, I felt that it was overcooked. I felt the bitterness in my mouth. I was a terrible cook.

"Tell me, whatever this is," she said and rest her head on my shoulder.

"I saw something some moments before, that is why I forget to turn the steak," I said.

"If that is an excuse for the burned steak then it is accepted," she said while looking at the sun sets.

It was a really beautiful sunset, and both of us enjoyed that moment together.

"I saw a girl protruding her head out of the water while cooking," I said to her.

She felt shocked upon hearing that.

"Hassan I am not in the mood for a joke, in the middle of nowhere," she said. Her eyes were angry because she thought that I was joking with her.