Not-so sneaky (Lisa)

Warning: filler update so, don't expect, super short.

Lisa's POV

It was in middle of the night, almost midnight when I received the text that I have been waiting for. I instantly stood up from my bed and made my way to the door of our dorm, I made sure I didn't make any noise to not wake up my members who are sleeping in their own rooms. As soon as the door opens y/n comes in and instantly pulls me against her body. I stop myself from letting out a squeal, I wrap my arms around her neck. 

Y/n: "I missed you so much" she whispers, as we pull away from each other. 

Lisa: "I missed you too, c'mon~" I whisper back, pulling her to my room. 

We make ourselves comfortable in my bed, I cuddle her as she asks me about my day.

Y/n: "How was your day?" she asks, tucking a strand of her behind my ear as she watches me intently. 

Lisa: "a really long one" I respond with a groan, remembering the exhausting day we had. 

Y/n: "I'm sorry about that, why don't you try and get some sleep already?" she says while pulling my body against her even more. I burry my face on her neck, feeling her warmth and inhaling her scent that always manages to calm me down. 

Lisa: "but I want to spend a bit more time with you" I say with a pout.

Y/n: "we can spend more time when you're no too tired"

Lisa: "you made the effort to come see me though" I say with a hint of guilt.

Y/n: "yeah, and all I wanted was to see you, get some rest, love."

Lisa: "okay" I reply with a yawn, my sleepiness consuming me.

Lisa: "stay until I fall asleep, please" I add with my eyes closed.

Y/n: "I will" she leaves a kiss on my forehead. 

Y/n's POV

I look down on Lisa's sleeping face and I couldn't help but smile to myself. How lucky can  I get to watch her sleep as she cuddles me.

I look at the time on my phone, it's around 1 in the morning.

It's still early, I thought to myself. Her members will start to wake up at around 6am, depending on their schedule so, I decided to take a quick nap before leaving.

••••

After more than an hour worth of nap, I knew I had to leave before I get caught by her members here or even worse, their manager who stops by at 5am to prepare everything.

I slowly lift Lisa's head off my arm, moving slowly to not wake her up. Fortunately, I was able to get off the bed without waking her up.

I tiptoed to her bedroom door, Lisa's room is the nearest one to the front door, thankfully. I focus on not making any noise with my steps and while opening the door. I hold my breath as I open her bedroom door, hoping that it won't squeak, and as the door opens I already have my eyes on the front door. Tiptoing my way to the other door that was until I hear someone clear their throat from behind me.

I froze, just like one of those cartoon characters that has been caught doing something.

I slowly turn to face the person and it was Jennie.

I awkwardly smile, I'm not even sure if she knows who I am but based on the fact that she didn't scream kinda hinted that she probably had an idea who I was.