poem, wilbur soot

It all started with me went back to my village. I was pretty shocked cause it's already renovated and the house is so big it's almost as big as a bookstore. btw, my parents drops me and my brother meanwhile they went to other places.

after that, we went inside the house and exploring first about the house. the house is so fancy I tell ya. my grandpa and the lady cleaner stayed here for a long time. this summer, mom told me that they wanna went back to the village cuz she missed it.

"wo, the village is way too huge this summer!!" I said and my brother's agreed. "mom, since when grandpa started this renovation thing?" he asked. "idk maybe he got a lot of money and he once said that he wanna make his house bigger for you guys to play, read and there's also have a mini library for you"

this makes me so happy as fuck!! then, we ran to the house and knock. "grandpa, grandpa!!" then, he open the door. "oh my grandchildren" he hugs us.
it's a long time we haven't met him. "where's your parents and your little siblings?"

"mom and dad has a bussiness at somewhere else and she said she had to take them because she knows that we can't handle them." he nodded and we went inside. after hours talking, chatting with him, we drank tea together at the kitchen while he asked about our education at school.

"so y/n, how's your school? good? when will you get your practical?" I sigh. he keep asking the same question. "schools good and I'm gonna practical 3 years later. I'll get in diploma. it's a long way." he laughed.

after that, we relax a bit with exploring the house looking at the books, grandpa's palace suit and some unique stuff in the house. we even found some treasure about dad's stuff in his old room. pictures, albums, coins, jewelery and his metallica fund money.

a few hours later, my cousin arrived at the village. we were so happy because in this big ass house we're alone and don't know what to do. we went infront of the door and greet them. "hi stephanie!!" we hugged. "how's traffic?"

"pretty bad but luckily my dad found a short cut to go here." we were having so much fun with chatting about our childhood. "this house is so goddamn big, omg, since when he renovated this?"

"my dad said since he got a lot money from the government, he decided to renovate this house to make bigger for us to play, reads, exploring some stuff in this house and there's also a mini library too!!" steph shocked.

"you serious said that theres a mini library?" I nodded. then, we quickly went upstairs to the library. my brother sat down stairs just watch the Netflix that he loves a lot. at the library, "grandpa made this?" I nodded.

"i love it!!" we take a look at those books and novels. "but, yeah, he almost had 100 books about wars." I laughed. "not gonna lie, but it's true tho." "we should try to put some fictional books also!!" I suggested.

a few minutes later, my brother called me "y/n!! y/n, stephanie! someone's here. I'm not sure who he is." he? who is that? we quickly went down to take a look who's that. it was a boy and his siblings. "um, yeah?" "my name's James and this is my brother, Jonathan. we're from your Singapore families. I nodded.

"oh, yeah, grandpa once said that you guys wanna come here." we invited them inside. "are you both sleeping here?" they nodded. "oh, you can take that room." they went to that room  and stay inside.

"are they introvert?" my brother asked. "idk tho. looks like yea." then, I fell asleep at the floor. a few minutes later, I heard someone's nagging in the room. it was master bedroom.

"what's that noise?" I rubbed my eyes and looked around. my brother and stephanie still sleeping and I went inside the room. "i told you do not being noisy, it's someone's house, right?" the boys look at me.

it was a tall, curly brown hair man standing infront of them and still nagging. the voice is pretty familiar tho. "as if the poem said about the die hard." before he said that sentences, he added some poem about die hard

it was one of the poem that wilbur wrote about it. it was literally the same poem he said. I can't hide my feelings and quickly went to hug him tightly. "its you!! you're the one who made that die hard poem!!"

he pretty shocked and turn to me. I keep telling him about the poem and all that stuff. he smiles and hug me back. "aw" he even swing me while hugging me. the boys keep looking at us and wilbur keep us busy.

he even pat me slowly while swinging. I accidentally cried while hugging him. "aww don't cry. why you're crying? hm?" he kiss my forehead and keep swinging. "shh shh shh" I didn't realize that my dad was there.

"your poem really changed my life, wilbur. thank you for published it in the public." he smiles. he appreciate a lot what I said about him and his poem. he didn't care about his surroundings. then, he whisper something in my ear.

that made me cried. it's a love poem.

"you are my blue crayon,
the one I never have enough of,
the one I used colour my sky"

there's more poems he whispered in my ear that made me tear apart and made his shirt wet but I don't remember what the poems sounds like.

I keep sobbing, sobbing and sobbing at his chest. listening to his soothing voice in my ear. ah, heaven. it gives me 'beautiful boy' vibes to me.

after that, he tilts my head to make me look towards him. I look at him with teary eyes. he wipes my tear with his thumbs and kiss my forehead, nose and cheeks.

he smiles. "don't cry, don't cry. everything's gonna be just fine. I promise you y/n" he hugs me and sat down. I sat on him while he rubs and pat my head.

my brother and my cousin didn't know that I'm with wilbur until now.