deal, brian o conner

"mom, c'mon ma, i'm already over 18 and I need a car right now. the car is important and it can help me to go to work!!"

"y/n, no means no. you have your father's car." I smack my forehead. "for godsakes mom, dad gonna need his car. you know how much he loves that car, right? he even modified that car and put it a turbo!! how could you possibly think of that? well, actually, I would love to have that, but you know it's HIS CAR, MOM!!"

"please mom. I already made my saving up to $360,000. I've been dreaming to buy my own dream car since I was a kid." she shakes her head and I'm fed up I went outside.

"fuck fuck fuckkk" I cried so bad. why can't  I have a car? my dream car!! I'm over 18 now. I have money all of em. then, I heard someone's coming and I wiped my tears.

I look at the person, it's my dad. "oh, hey dad." he sit next to me. "alright, I know why you cried." I nodded and look at him. "ofc you did. you were at the hall"

"honey, well, you can have my car." I look him in the eyes, feeling so excited. "really dad?" "well, no. hell nah I'm giving you my car. I love my car more than your mom." he gave me fake hope.

"well, don't mind her, just go find your dream car from now on. and tell me if you don't have enough money, ok sweetheart?" he pat me. "thanks dad. you are the bestest dad in the world" I give him a hug.

and starts from that day, I keep searching for my dream car such as Porsche 911, skyline, ae86, and honda nsx. "goddamn, please, just one only, just one."

and yes, I found one!! "a skyline!!" it was a skyline. way too cheap. well, I couldn't afford a Porsche tho tbh. "is it still available?" I text him. and he said yes. we make a deal.

it's not way too far from here. it's on Los Angeles. great. I'll borrow dad's car. time skip, I went to the Los Angeles. as soon as I arrived at his house, I knock the door. "hello?"

the doors opened and it shows a blonde guy with blue eyes. "are you.. Brian o conner?" I asked and he smiled and nodded. "yeah, that's me." "oh, hi there. so, we make a deal and I want to take a look at your skyline."

"oh, you're the one who text me days ago, right?" I nodded and we went to the garage. he opened the garage door and it shows beautiful blue skyline. it's so fucking beautiful. I love it.

"holy shitt" I smiles as I watch the beauty of this car. "i have a question, is this your dream car tho? you seem so excited with looking at it?" I look at him and nodded. "yeah, it was my dream car. I really need a car right now and I'm working hard tho these days"

"oh, I see there, do you wanna see inside?" I nodded happily while smiling at him. he smiles back and open the door and I gasp happily.

"what the hell, it looks so clean, neat and so awesome. there even have the nos in here. probably the fastest car on the street of united states." he chuckles.

"well, technically, yeahh" he keep looking at me when I'm investigate the car. "i have a question. how old are you tho?" "im 19. I just finished graduated last year."

"oh that's cool, we're in the same age" I look at him. "oh really? we're same age?" he nodded and laughs. "would you mind if I sit?" he nodded and I tried to sit at the driver's seat and he sit at next to me. "holy shit, this is so cool.." I turn the streering wheel and he keep looking at me.

"do you wanna test to drive?" I look at him. "i can test drive?" he nodded while smiles and I start the engine and rev it. "omg the sounds.." I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sound and I start drive.

I started driving fast and Brian hold the door tightly. "HOLY SHIT Y/N SLOW DOWN" I giggles and keep driving fast and I stopped at the traffic light. "i didn't expect that.." he breath heavily and i look at him.

then, I continue to drive but faster then, I heard the police siren and I try to avoid them and hide it at the hallway. "what the hell y/n–" I laughed. "relax, Brian. I've been dying to do this.." then, I reverse with one hand holding and turning the steering wheel.

"wow, that's hot–" he can himself and I look at him. "what?" "the way you reverse with one hand.." I blushes and keep driving. we go around the town till the night and we have so much time eventhough I just test drive it.

so, after that, we went back to his house and I park it inside the garage and I turn off the engine. "wow, that was so cool and it was the bestest day in my life" I giggles and I can sense that he stares at me.

"yeah, and I didn't knew that you can drift." I laughed. "i learner it from my father." "oh you're father is a racer?" I shake my head and hold the steering wheel and caress it. "nope, he's a mechanic." he nodded.

brian pov

she is just so cool, it's been 5 years I havent seen a woman so enthusiasm into cars and racing. she also so hot while driving and drifting. oh god.

I can't take my eyes of from her while he keep telling me story and I put my arms behind her seat and listen to her. I can't control myself, I feel like I wanna kiss her now. those soft lips and she is hella cute.

while she keep talking, I lean closer to him and I hold her chin to kiss on her lips. I kiss it softly and gently as my lips caressing her lips slowly and I closed my eyes. we kissed it for some minutes and I look back at her.

she was blushing and her cheeks are so red. "w- what was that for??" I laugh. "i just wanna kiss you so bad. I think I fell in love with you.." she covers her face. "oh, don't cover your face, honey.. I love when you blushed" I said and I took her hand and hold it as I watch her red face.

"may I kiss you again?" I look back at her and lick my lips. I lean closer to her and my hands went under her face and kiss it softly and gently again. I keep going closer to him and I slip my tongue to kiss her and she pulls back quickly and gasped.

"WHAT ITS THAT–"

"oh, I'm sorry.. I thought you liked it.." her face as red as tomato now. "i- I-" she stutters and I keep kissing him softly. "god, y/n.."

we stares into each other eyes. "i love you, y/n." she looks away and I took her hmface to turn to me. "dont you lovee back? hm?" she keep blushing. "you know what, Brian. before this, I didn't believe love in first sight, but.. since I met you, I started believe love in first sight.."

I smiles and she lean closer to me and started kissing me now.. "thats what I like it.." she giggles. "i love you too, Brian.."

and starts with that, we spend our time together with driving, racing and even..

haha, you know what it is..