you're alone? , indiana jones

indiana jones is a teacher 2 months ago in college and he was like the hottest teacher in the college too. most of the female students start to fall in love with him (he's like 22, and basically most of the students were 20+) everytime he came to school with a briefcase, all the students start to act up like they wanna asked about the subject to him but, they just wanna indy to attract to them and flirt with him. "uh- sorry, i have to go.." he ran to his office and put down his briefcase. "what the hell happened there.." he sigh and he heard a door knocked.

"come in." there it is. a young girl who wear a redbull vintage jacket, straight jeans holding a lot of files in her hands. "um.. mr jones?" he look up. "uh, yeah, that's me.." she walked to the table and put the file on his desk. "this is some of the files that mrs anderson asked me to put for you, mr jones." he nodded and take a look at the file. 

"are you in my class?" he asked and she nodded. "yeah, i am. i'm the girl who.." she stopped talking then indy look at her. "what?" "um, nevermind.. i'll get going, mr jones.." she starts walking over. "nice jacket btw." indy said and smiles at her. "thanks." she walked out of the door and closed it. "this is a load of shits." he sat down a bit. 

soon after that, indy went to his class and started to teach and as he teach the class, there's a girl who kept staring at him and not paying attention to the subject. she kept staring at him and that makes indy uncomfortable. but, as he look right at the girl, she blinked and there's something written in her eyelids. indy were confused and blank at the moment, but as she blinked back, it's written 'love you' and indy quickly back up and back to teaching. 

recess

"alright class, remember about the homework okay? make a revision about chapter 5, page 50. i want to see it next week." as he remind his class, he pack his bag and the female students gave their letters to indy and put at his desk and went home. "for god sake.." he said softly then, y/n walked towards indy. "well, that's a lot of letters.." he chuckled. "yeah, it is. those girls are crazy to be honest.." she nodded. "i know. they always acted like that whenever they saw or met a handsome and attractive teacher." "are you saying that i'm attractive teacher?"

"for them, it is, for me, it's pretty normal for a teacher." he keep packing it. "do you need any help, mr jones?" she asked and indy look down at her. "oh, sure. i really need some hands right now" he giggled and y/n help him pick up some scrolls and papers and went to his office. "so, you're the quiet one, huh?" indy said as they walked. "yeah, i am. i don't quiet talkative." indy nodded and they went in his office.

"your grade are pretty good too." y/n was shocked because they just finished a test for final exams and did not expect the results already out. "it's out now??" indy nodded as she out the scrolls on the desk. "yeah, already. i just checked you guys results." y/n really wanna know what her results. "can i know mine?" indy crossed his arms. "to be honest, i can't give it to you, but since you helped me, i'll give it to you. but- you can't tell them that you go the results, understand?" 

y/n make the zip motion to her mouth and nodded. "good." he went to the desk and open his computer and start searching for the result. "what's your name?" "y/n. y/n l/n" indy start type her name on the system as the result came out. "come here take a look." indy said as y/n walked and stand behind indy as she take a look. "oh my god.. oh my god!!" indy smiled. "you're improving now, y/n" she giggled. "my mom and dad gonna be so happy.."

"congratulations, y/n" indy stand up and about to walk to his rack, but y/n hug his waist. "thank you, thank you, thank you so much, mr jones!! you taught me so well than my teacher before this" indy was startled by the hug but he just hugged her. he never got a student like her before, so he's kinda lucky. "no problem, y/n. i'm glad that it could make you more success than before. i'm proud of you.." indy smiles and they broke the hug. "and thank you for helping me, y/n."