safe house, leo dicaprio

(this is based on a titanic movie)

the story began with a really fancy gigantic expensive ship. I joined my mother and father to New York. we're in the first class and I'm pretty excited. my mother said I should dress fancy as a lady.

to be honest, this dress is fucking tight and uncomfortable. I swear to God it's sweating. mother forced me to use this just for a first class dinner tonight. well, I don't have any choice there.

"y/n, I know this ship have a lot of pretty fine gentlemen and I don't want you to walk around to the 3rd class, you understand?" I made weird look. "why can't I go to the 3rd class?"

"its dirty honey. and probably most of the weirdest people take those class and you as a first class passenger should t go down there." "but mom-" she cuts me. "father, look at mom" I pointed at her.

"no pointing, darling. manners." as she walks away with her FIRST CLASS friends I guess. my father walks besides me. "honey, don't listen to her. first class, second class, third class, whatever class is it. they're humans too. so there's no problem at all."

I nodded. "i know, father. I wanna have a feeling to fall in love too." he pat me. "you sure can. as long as he loves you and treat you better." he smiles and we went to our room.

time skips, it's dinner time with mom's friends and boss. "so Evelyn, is this your daughter?" one of mom's friend ask. "yes, Dorothy, her name is y/n. pretty unique aren't they?" they evil laughed. I hate this.

"how old are you, sweetheart?"
"17"

"oh, 17. what a coincidence. I have a son to that's the same age as you, honey." dont say that you wanna pair me with your son of a bitch. I look at dad. "help me" I mouthed.

"do you know arthur?" I shakes my head. "arthur Clifford?" I shakes my head for a second time. "oh, that's weird. well, probably your mom doesn't introduce you to him"

"hello mother." there's a man walked behind her. "hello darling. what are you doing here?" "dad said I have to take dinner with you" she smiles. "oh, lovely. I have someone to introduce to you."

he look at me and I rolls my eyes. I'm not interested, sir. "this is y/n. and y/n this is Arthur, my son." I smiles. "greet him back, y/n. that's not nice." she elbowed me. I greet him. "good evening, Arthur. nice to meet you." we shakes hands.

after this all bullshits, I secretly go away and went to take fresh air. "why I ended up followed them to new york"  and I saw a guy looking at me. he's blonde. a really thick blonde hair just staring at me.

the next day after those dinner with the first class families and friends, I bumped into someone. "oh, I'm so so sorry, are you okay?" he dropped a book. I helped him to get up and give him a book.

"you're the one who stalked me yesterday right?" he shrugs. "well, technically, yea? maybe tho" starting that day, we became closer than ever and started going everywhere together.

that time, I already found my love soul in his ocean blue eyes. "you have such a really pretty eyes, jack" he smiles. "you too also have a really gorgeous brown eyes." we stared for a long time and he more closer to me

and his lips crashed on me. we kiss without my parents knowing. I don't even care bout that and I just kiss him. he holds my neck and keep kissing me.

"thats a really nice kiss." I said and he smiles. "i found my soulmate now, I guess?" I laughed and put my head over his shoulder.

night

we were spending our time together. even though my mom always said 'do not go to the 3rd class people' or shit. idc what that is. as long jack is with me. I'm happy.