can i get a kiss? (p2)

hank pov

they put me into a really complete silence room with cuff around my hands. all I think is y/n right now. the way she saved me and charlie. she is one of the most caring person I ever met in my life.

and I just can't believe mom said that to me. I dont accept the faith that dad is hurting me when I was 4. I just want a dad. the love from a dad.

I saw mom and charlie outside the room and I went to the window and knocked it. she looks terrified and not pretty worried about me.

after some time of procedures of putting me into the mental hospital, mom decided to live in church for some time since there's no place they could live in. I got strapped and I don't know what to do here. it's so crazy. I'm crazy the place asshole and it's more crazy than before.

"hank. your mom's here to visit you." I look at the nurse and she helped me to walk outside of this cage. when I met my mother, I don't have any excited feelings of meeting her. "oh, Hank." yeah, tryna give some LOVE to me

we sat down and stares each other face. "why did you burned the house, hank?" I keep silence. she kept smoking and blew the smoke to me. "fine, if you don't wanna talk about it, it's literally fine."

she tryna walk away and I called her. "mom." she looks back. "im sorry for burning the house." she doesn't give any emphaty look and just walks away with her cigarettes.

I went inside. "hey, nurse. um, could you call someone for me?" "yea sure. you have a number?" I rethinking again. "well, it's fine. thank you." she then walks out.

my hands get cuffed beside the bed and I kept thinking about y/n. I just missed her now. so much. I want her comfort. right now. I suddenly felt a tears stream down. "oh fuck my tears." I wiped.

some chicken left for me. "she knows me too well." then, I saw a notepad on the side table.

I pick it up and read it.

"hank, I love you so much. there's some surprise for you in 0800."

oh my. holy fuck. is this true? she loves me? someone loves me now? wow, I am speechless. "she loves me.."

on 0800 pm, she's arrived. "hi Hank, I'm here." I'm always happy when seeing her. "are you still hungry?" I shakes head. "nope. you left the chickens so I ate em." she nodded.

"whats the surprise?" she looks confused. "what surprised?" I showed him the notepad. "oh, this.." she chuckles and look at me. "well, hank, I wanna tell you the truth actually." Im ready to hear what she said.

"i actually love you Hank. for whole of my heart. I love you so much." my eyes teary. am I hearing this right? "you didn't lie right when you said you love me?" I sob and I try to hide my tears.

"ofc I'm not lying to you. oh, my poor hank." I reached out for her and cried on her shoulder. "i know your sensitive about this part, Hank. but I'm promise to you, I love you from the bottom of my heart. I love you truly. oh, stop crying, you made me wanna cry right now."

I can't keep myself and just keep crying. she pat me softly and comfort me slowly. after 10 minutes of crying, I look at her. "nobody ever said that they loved me in 13 years." this made her cried.

"oh, hank." she hugs me back and cried on me. she wipes her tears quickly and gave me a letter. "whats this?" "a letter. for you. but, you need to open this after I left. you cannot open it here."

"but why?" she rolls her eyes. "just don't. I'll be fucking embarrassed tho." we laugh. and starts that, we spend our time together in romantic way. I starts my first move to kiss her on the lips and she smiles widely.