grocery, lando norris

today, I went to the grocery with my family, we had barbeque tonight so we went to Tesco to buy some ingredients. I went to find marshmallows and my fav cereal. I love eating cereal.

while I find my stuff, I heard someone at the next rack section. "please stop. this is too hurt. stop, please. I'm begging you." looks like somebody needs help. Tesco staff must heard this tho.

I secretly went to the next section and sneak to look at em. I gasped. it was lando. the boy from the next class. he got beat up by a bully at our school. but why here tho? I stay out for a second and gotta think something to save him.

so I made up my mind, I'm gonna stand up for him. "hey!!" they all look at me. lando's face already bruised up. "what the fuck do you guys do to this young man? get the hell out of here, you wankers."

the bully's laugh. "who do you think you are? princess diana? the royal family?" that's really out of topic. "the fuck you talking about. the boy is fucking hurt. just stop this shit, or I'll call the staff right now." "you think I'm scared?" fuck you

my anger already rising up. "you really want me to beat you up so badly, huh?" I whisper. "dont you know that you're in a fucking store, you asshole? you beat up a young innocent man. such a prick of shit." I tried to help lando and I can sense he tried to punch me and I avoided.

"the hell you tryna do?" I still holds lando's arm to get him up. "fucking punch me?" they rolls eyes. I punch him in the face. "thats what you got if you wanna try me." his nose bleeds. "you fucking bastard."

"look who IS the bastard now, asshole." I get him up and get away but, unlucky, he pull my hair so tightly. "listen here, you slut. mind your own fucking bussiness here and walk away right now."

"you are my bussiness now, you son of a bitch." I punch his face once again. "you really tested me, huh? listen, you're just a normal girl." I shrug. "a girl?" I chuckles and punch and kick him. I look at his friends and kick them as well.

"fuck you, you and you for keep bullying people. this is a fucking store. it's not your area you dumbass." I can feel someone hold my left and right arm. "you feels like a hero to this man huh?" he wipes his bleeding nose.

"you think I'm scared to you? fuck hell no." he slapped me. hard. I can scan lando's face. it was full of anger and push the bully to his side and keep punching him. "lando, lando, stop. stop right there." I kick those boys balls and grab lando away from him.

"you son of a bitch. you just slapped a woman you piece of shit. motherfuckerr" wo, wo, that's harsh. "its okay, lando. calm down, I can handle this." I went to him and punch and slapped him so hard.

"he slapped you, y/n. how could man dare to slap a women? in a store??" I nodded. "i understand that. now, we need to cure you." I brought his hands to the first aid section and pick all the stuff for him. like, plaster, first aid kit stuff and others.

then, I went to my parents. "mom, dad." they stopped talking and turn to me. "oh my god" she said in joey tribbiani voice. "what happened to your face?" my dad asked. "first of all, his name is lando norris. he is a boy from the next class. he's got bullied at school. I guess?"

"yeah everytime I met him." they feel sorry for lando. "does your parents know about this?" he shake his head. "i didn't told them, cuz I don't want them to be scared and I'm scared if he beat me again." I hold his shoulder.

"we should bring him back to our house. y/n, could you cure him?" I nodded. "yea sure." "do you buy any of the stuff that you need?" I nodded. "here, my marshmallow, cereal, oh, and Im buying for the plasters and all the curing stuffs."

at home

"welcome to our home." I said to him. we quickly went upstairs to my room. he was surprised because my room is pretty rockstar style like in the 80s. "you have such a cool room. and it's large." I laughs.

"thanks. here, sit down." I asked him to sit on my study chair and brought him near the bed. I sit on the bed and ready to cure him. "dont you want to hang your jacket?"

"oh, yea." he take off his jacket and handed to me and I hang behind a door. "so, what did you do in the store?" while curing him, I asked some questions to not making this awkward. "well, I was searching for pancakes ingredient but idk what I gredients is it."

"what? pancakes? you could buy instant pancakes." he look at me. "what the fuck is even that?" I laugh. "well, I showed you later." he hissed. "ouch" "im sorry, it's a little hurt. you gotta stay strong."

"y/n, why you decided to help me?" I stopped cured him and we stared into each other eyes. "well, lando, I actually.." I started to cure him again but he holds my hand. "what? finished the line y/n." I stuttered. "you know I'm kind, right? I love helping people. so, that's my intention."

"i know you wanna say something else. say it, y/n." my heart already beating faster and I'm sweating. he's more closer to me than before and our lips crushed into each other. I can't move my body at all. the wet towel that I cured him fell down.

I'm literally in shocked. he kissed me and my parents didn't knew about this. after he kissed, he look back at me while caressing my face. "so, you wanna tell right now?" my face blushes red.

"alright, you know what, fine!! I tell the truth." I gotta stay calm, just stay fucking calm. "i- I like you, lando norris." ".. in secret... for- for 2 months and a half."

his eyes bawled out. "im just scared to prove it to you and I'm scared of rejecting. all the letter and flowers in your locker is.. from me." he smiled. "thats cute." I look at him. "the letters and flowers. that's cute. I love them"

he loves it? he fucking loves it?? "youre so damn cute, y/n, how can I don't notice this?" he holds my chin and we kiss again. in romantic way. "i love you y/n" he said between our kiss.

"do you mean it?" I asked and he smiles. "ofc. I love you always, everytime, anytime and I love you in every kind of way. I promise to you." I smiles and kiss him until we're cuddling in the bed.

this is the first time I have a kiss with a guy. a really barely guy I met in school. "y/n? y/n?" I heard my mom calling with her footsteps towards the door and I quickly get up and I cured him.

I pat at his cheeks. "is it hurt?" I pretended to ask him. "tskk, that's hurt." I keep patting and look back. "oh, yeah, mom?" "is he good now? you good, lando?" he nodded.

"yeah, thanks to your daughter. she really cured me well." we made eye contact and he smirks. this made me so fucking blush. "well, that's good to hear. btw, you could come to our bbq tonight. you can asked your family either."

"please come." I mouthed at him and he nodded. "yea sure. I'll come." I smiles widely and keep patting him. then, she close the door and went downstairs. he went to kiss me again and cuddling once more time.

"oh, how I love you so much.." I smiles. he tugs my hair behind my ears. "youre so goddamn gorgeous, love" oh that British accent. I love his accent. "love?? stoppp" he smiles.

"why? you don't love when I call you that?" I shut his mouth. "its not like that, I love it. cuaz it's so hot and it's about your accent duhh" he kiss me on the cheeks. "oh dont you worry darling. I'll make sure you'll be blushing all the time."

fuck you lando norris.

oh, how I love this British boy.