Matthew

Being home was really refreshing, I was able to wake up and see my parents everyday, and we were able to just be a family. Today we were going to go surprise Nate because he doesn't know we're home, he still thinks we're in LA. 

"Where the hell is Ava?" I asked Nick, who was walking out of his room.

"Up there," He pointed to the fridge and started laughing.

"Why the hell are you on the fridge?" I laughed really hard.

"Fixing a cabinet for your mom," She grinned and then got down on the counter, and sat.

"Only you would get on top of the fridge for my mom," I laughed and went over to her, giving her a kiss.

"Not in the kitchen- we eat in here-" Chris groaned.

"Hater," I replied.

"I can't fucking hear-" Ava laughed.

"What did you think I said?" I laughed with her.

"I thought you were calling him Hitler- I was about to say- You can't say that-" She laughed really hard.

Laughter abrupted in the kitchen, then we all decided we were going to leave for Nate's. 

"Wait we know he's home right?" I asked.

"Yeah, he told me this morning," Chris replied.

"You didn't fucking tell him did you?" 

"No, I didn't," He snapped back.

We got in the van and drove to Nate's house, and we parked in the driveway. We got out and walked up to the door and pounded on it. 

"FBI OPEN UP!" Ava yelled.

The door swung open and Nate appeared.

"I THOUGHT I WAS GETTING ARRESTED WHAT THE FUCK-" He yelled and hugged us all, "HOW THE FUCK ARE YA- WHY ARE YOU HERE?"

"Ava wanted to talk to her mom, and I wanted to tell my parents Ava and I are engaged," I replied walking into the house.

"WAIT HOLD ON BACK UP-" Nate yelled.

"No need to shout-" Ava laughed.

"HOLY FUCK YOU'RE GOING TO GET MARRIED!?" 

"What did I just say about yelling-" Ava dramatically covered her ears.

"Holy shit congrats bro-" He gave me a hug and I returned it, "I wanna be the ring barer." 

"Yeah sure," Ava laughed.

"I'm so dead ass," Nate replied.

"Oh- well- alright then-" I laughed.

"I can't believe you're getting married," Nate laughs.

"Yeah neither can I," Ava smiled, fidgeting with her ring.

That was strange, but I let it go, so I could enjoy hanging out with my best friend. We staid at names util about 11:30 that night, just talking and having fun. We played monopoly, and that lasted no joke five hours, but it was still really fun. I had a lot of fun just being able to hang out with the Boston crew. 

"So when are you going to make me uncle Nathan?" Nate asked, causing me to choke on my water.

"WOAH THERE-" I replied.

"What?- You don't want kids?" Ava asked.

"No- it's not that- it's just don't you think it's too soon?" I asked.

"I guess," Ava gave me a soft smile, and I felt bad.

------------------------------------------------------------------

OUP TEA ANYWAY I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER !!!! I know it's shorter but like simply deal with it :)

I love you all so much <333

have you ever been to a concert?

516 Words!