Avalon

I wasn't stupid, I knew. I knew he was with Emily when he wasn't at the hospital, I knew he saw her when I was around six months pregnant, I'm not stupid, and it hurt so fucking bad, but I couldn't just tell him I knew because I know he would try to lie about it. I was home with my little bundle of joy though, so I wasn't going to do anything about it right now. I was sitting on the couch with her laying on my legs and I was just making faces at her, and getting her to smile. It was a surreal feeling knowing that I was a mom, at the same age my mom had me. I was so happy with Dahliah in my life and I knew for a fact that I would do anything for her.

"I love you, Dahliah," I whispered to her.

I got a smile in response and I just started to tear up and then I heard my phone ringing. I got my phone and put it on speaker.

"Thank you for calling the Smith-Sturniolo residence, this is Ava speaking," I laughed a little after.

"Hello, I wanted to know if Ms. Dahliah Sturniolo was home, Auntie Madi has some gifts for her," I heard Madi on the other end.

"Why yes she is in, she is available any time today, she will always keep her schedule for auntie Madi," I replied.

"Tell her I will be right in then, I am here," She laughed.

"Alright, I'll see you soon," I gave a laugh, and then hung up the phone.

I heard my door handle turn and then Madi appeared in the door, with a big bag.

"I'm hereeee," She had a sing song tone, "Where's my girl?" 

"She's right here, do you want to hold her?" I asked.

"Yes, I'd love to," She grinned, and I handed her over.

"How are you doing?" She asked me.

"Want me to be honest?" I asked.

"I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want you to be."

"I'm not that great," I laughed.

"What's wrong?"

"I know about Matt sneaking around with that Emily chick, I honestly, have been thinking about calling off the engagement," I sighed.

"Oh fuck, holy shit, god Ava I am so sorry," She sighed, and put Dahliah in her basinet.

"What's going to happen, like, if you do?" Madi asked.

"Co-parent as easy as we could co-parent, I guess, I don't know," I hated even thinking about this.

"Do you want to marry him?"

"Madi, I don't know, he's been cheating on me almost my whole pregnancy," I started to tear up at the thought.

"You want my input?"

"Please."

"I don't think you should, he's a great guy, one of my best friends, but he's too unloyal, he's being too fucking sneaky and shit," I listened to her speak, and it broke my heart.

I was in love with this man, but I knew for a fact, that I couldn't end up marrying a man who but me through so much mental pain, I knew what I needed to do and it was going to royally fucking suck.

-----------------------------------------------------------

HELLO EVERYONE!!! We're in the last stretch of chapter :((( I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER THOUGH SOME SPICY ASS DRAMA HAS HAPPENED !!!

I love you all so much <333

have you enjoyed the book? don't worry there is still a few more chapters. 

551 Words!