2

Kurt lifted his head back. He stepped back to the fridge and opened it. "Hey! We got ice cream! That'll help you feel better."

Krist sighed. "Just bring the tub and a spoon." He replied as he eyed down at his shoes.

"Ok!" Kurt beamed as he takes the simple vanilla flavored ice cream tub out and a spoon from the kitchen drawer.

Walking over, the blond sets it in front of Krist. Then he walked back over to the drawer.

As Krist is eating bitefuls of ice cream, he began to cry as he eats it. Kurt sits next to Krist. And lightly stabbed his spoon into it.

"Don't eat it all!" Kurt beams as he takes himself an own bite of vanilla. Krist calmed himself as he watched Kurt eat the bite-ful of ice cream he had.

"You wanna share this thing?" Krist asks with a chuckle. Kurt nods happily as he contuined to eat it.

"It's not mine." Kurt muffled says as he eyed up at the tall bassist. He had some ice cream on his cheek.

"Who's is it then?" Krist questioned with an eyebrow raised. Kurt shrugged as he gets another bite for himself.

"Dave's." Kurt replied as he eyed up at Krist once again. Krist chuckled. "Dude forgot his ice cream.. he did say he is visiting Jennifer for awhile."

Kurt giggled. "Ours now." He replied as he gets some ice cream accidentally more on his cheek.

Krist chuckled as he leaned in. Kurt looked up. "What? Something on my face?" He innocently asks.

Krist licks Kurt's face, getting the ice cream off. Kurt gasped. "HEYYY!" He exclaimed as he began to laugh.

"You had ice cream there!" Krist defended with a chuckle. "Well! You have ice cream here!" Kurt says as he lifted a spoonful of ice cream up and wiped it onto Krist's nose.

"Gahh! Hey!" Krist exclaimed but blushed as he felt Kurt lick the ice cream off his(Krist's) nose.

Kurt giggled. Getting up and putting the half empty tub of ice cream back in the fridge.

"That made you feel better, didn't it?" Kurt looked over with a smile. Krist sighed.

"A little.." he replied.