•10•

Krist felt himself smile at the words he heard from the blond. Taking another deep breath. He felt his anxiety ease up and dissipate.

"Well.. I broke up, with Shelli, as you know." He says. Kurt nods his head. "Uh-huh.. but there more to it?" He asks naively and tilted his head to the side.

"Eh.. yeah. Alot to it." Krist scratched the back of his neck. He cleared his throat. "It involves you."

"What about me?" Kurt snaps the question in a sudden curious. Krist chuckled. "it's nothing bad."

"It's not?" Kurt asks.

"No, hon." Krist replied.

"Hm."Kurt hummed as he curled some blond hair behind his ear before he looked back up at Krist.

"What about me?" He asks and raised an eyebrow. Krist chuckled. "Easy on the questions, mr.moody pants, let me just explain."

Kurt pouted his cheeks out and fell silent. His arms loosely crossed.

Krist sighed as he used his larger hands to cup the blonds face. Kurt let's out a shy whimper as he stared up at the bassist.

His cheeks burned into a red blush as he stared helplessly in love up at Krist.

"Ready?" Krist whispered. Kurt nods his head in confirmation.

Krist stared deeply into Kurt's blue eyes.

"The reason why I broke with Shelli is because... I think I might be gay."

Kurt went wide eyed once he heard this news. "You're..?" He trailed off. Krist moved his hands off Kurt's face and nodded.

"Yes, Kurt. I'm gay." Krist replied. Gulping down his anxiety as he quickly looked at Kurt's reactive face.

It didn't look angry. Only shocked..and happy?

Krist furrowed his eyebrows when he noticed the happiness in Kurt's eyes. But suddenly the bassist is tackled down on the bed.

"KRIST?! IS GAY! GAY!" Kurt beamed as he is on top of Krist from tackling him. Krist started to laugh. "Yes?! Ok?! Why– HELLO?"

"Hi!" Kurt beamed before he crashed his lips onto Krist's. Krist is stunned for a moment before he returned the kisses.

Slowly the two pulled back.

"Wh.. Kurt, I don't understand." Krist mumbled as he blushed. Kurt giggled as he rolled off of Krist.

"Well, I'm bisexual." Kurt replied. Looking over at Krist from the side. Smiling a bit.

Krist eyes widen in surprise. "You are?!" Kurt started to laugh as he nods his head. "Yeah! Have been.. for awhile."

"How'd you figure that out?" Krist asks in curiosity. Kurt sighed as he sits up. He pecked Krist's cheek.

"Well, in highschool there was this very cute guy.. and, he liked me. I liked him. He had a crush on me. But my homophobic mother wouldn't accept that so, I uh, just rejected him. I felt bad. Then I dropped out and...yatta you know." Kurt explained shortly as he lets out soft laugh.

"But! My mother can't control shit anymore. So," Kurt leaned in and kissed Krist's lips.

"I'd rather date the cute boy." Kurt says with a smirk. Krist gasped. "Wait.. wait.. it was us?! Back in '84?!"

Kurt started to laugh and nods his head. "Yeah! We didn't talk that often back then.. but I've always found you cute."

"But.. you rejected me." Krist muttered as he felt Kurt's arms wrap around his(Krist's) neck.

"But I don't have to reject you, now. I have my own life. I can't control who I'm attracted too. And I'm attracted to you Krist, alot. I love you." Kurt confessed.

A large smile grows onto Krist's face as he tackled the blond back down on the bed.

Making the blond howl in laughter as he hugged Krist close to him.

"You'll date me?" Kurt asks with a goofy grin. Krist nods. "Of course I will!"

The two shared a passionate kiss together before they pulled back.

"Boyfriends?" Kurt asks and held his pinkie finger up. Krist rolled his eyes and chuckled. He hooked his finger in with Kurts.

"Boyfriends." He replied.

------

The two are now currently cuddling with each other. It is late. They are both sleepy and exhausted.

Tiredly, they make eye contact. Leaning in and connecting their lips in a soft kiss before they pulled back.

"Healed Hearts?" Krist asks tiredly.

"Healed Hearts." Kurt replied.

The two flutter their eyes to a close.

Holding each other and falling asleep.

Happily.

The end. – ♡

(Request: inscriptrust
I hope you enjoyed. I hope this was ok!!)