7

"Where?!"

"Hello!"

"Answer me!"

"Krist?!"

Krist halted his steps. Holding the blond in his arms at the top of the stairs inside of the house.

Kurt stuck his bottom lip out as he eyed up at the bassist. "You were ignoring me."

"Wasn't." Krist replied with a chuckle. Kurt rolled his eyes and giggled. He laid his head onto Krist's chest as he is carried down the hallway.

"Do you want to know, that badly?" Krist asks as he watched Kurt extend his arm out and open his(Kurt's) door.

Kurt lifted his head. Just like an excited puppy, he began to nod his head quickly and rapidly.

"Uh-huh! Uh-huh!" Kurt exclaimed happily as he stopped his head movements.

Looking up at the bassist with a genuine smile on his face.

Which made Krist's stomach twist with butterflies as he sighed. Entering the bedroom with the blond in his arms.

He plopped Kurt onto the bed. Then, he takes a seat next to the blond. Calmly and complete subconscious – Krist sets his hand onto Kurt's thigh.

Kurt kept a timid smile resting on his lips as he observed Krist for a moment.

Before he sits up and is seated beside the bassist. His eyes full of curiosity and love.

Krist reflected the same love look in his hazel eyes before he turned his head and cleared his throat.

"Fine, I'll tell you." He muttered with nervousness.