3

Kurt sighed as he walked over. He grabbed Krist's hand. "C'mon, upp." Krist shakes his head. "No, I'm gonna remain at this table." He disagreed.

"Moving around will help you!!!" Kurt whined as he tugged onto Krist. "Cmon, up!"

"Kurt, why do you care? It's just a breakup. It doesn't matter." Krist tried but Kurt shakes his head.

"Because you need somebody right now and that somebody is me. Nobody else." Kurt snapped back in reply. Puffing his cheeks out for a second.

Krist rolled his eyes. He gets up from the chair. "Okay, where are we going?" He asks.

Kurt's blue eyes followed the height of the bassist as he smiled. "Lay down." Krist scoffed. "Lay?! You just told me to move around?!"

"Just do it!" Kurt huffed as he gave a pleading eye to Krist. Krist groaned. "Fine..weirdo." he started to smile as he laid on the floor .

"Okay, now what?" Krist asks. Kurt started to giggle. "Give me your hands."

Krist rolled his eyes as he held his hands out. Kurt lightly holds them. "And...." He trailed off as he started to drag Krist on the floor. "Go!"

"HEY!" Krist exclaimed as he started to laugh. Slowly but surely getting tugged on the floor. "I'm much too weighted for this! I don't want you to break your small self!"

Kurt huffed. "I'm not that small! I can drag you to living room! Watch me!" He says as he slowly dragged Krist out of the kitchen. Halfway to the living room.

But Kurt tripped on his undid shoe lace and fell right on top of Krist.