8

Kurt just stared up at Krist now. Big blue eyes just happily staring up at the bassist.

Krist swore he fell in love all over again. He quickly looked away and at his hands.

Fidgeting with them and folding them together. But blushed in the slightest of his cheeks when he noticed Kurt's hand be placed on top of them.

"You can tell me. I won't judge you or anything." Kurt reassured as he lightly patted Krist's folded hands before he sets his own hands in his lap.

The two turn their heads. Blushingly smiling as they nervously laughed together.

Krist takes a deep breath. He suddenly felt nervous and panicky. He quickly turned his head to make eye contact with the blond again.

"Uh.." Krist trailed off. Suddenly, he tensed up a bit in shock when he felt Kurt hold his hands.

"I told you. You can trust me." Kurt says softly as he leaned his head down. Softly he pressed his lips onto Krist's hands.

Krist tilted his head back when he felt the soft kiss to his hands. Tears fill his eyes as he slowly lifted his head back up.

Kurt lifted his head up. Noticing Krist's tears. He gasped softly and cupped the bassist's face.

Using the pads of his thumbs to wipe away the incoming tears.

"It's okay. Talk to me." Kurt whispered.