4

Both men began to blush. They locked eyes. Hazel and Blue.

"I'm sorry!" Kurt squeaked out in embarrassment as he gets up. Krist chuckled as he held Kurt close. He whispered into the blonds ear. "Nah, don't go away just yet."

Kurt felt his face burn with blush as he remained seated. On Krist's lap. His back facing the brunet bassist.

Krist sighed lovingly as he extended his arms, he started to retie Kurt's shoe laces.

"This is why you keep your sneakers tied up, hon. You don't wanna trip again, do you?" Krist chuckled as he finished tying the shoe.

Kurt blushed brightly as he muttered. "It was an accident! I didn't know..."  Krist chuckled as he pecked Kurt's head.

"Alright, up." Krist says as he pats Kurt's hip. Kurt gets up and is followed by Krist getting up too.

The blond turned around and wrapped his arms around Krist's neck. "Do you feel better?" He asks.

Krist eyed Kurt lovingly before it reflected a sadness. "No..." He hesitantly replied.

Kurt sighed. Hopping himself into Krist's arms. Krist catches the blond and holds him.

"What can I do...? I feel like I'm not helping you at all." Kurt mumbled as he laid his head onto Krist's chest.

"You don't have to worry about me." Krist replied which caused the blond to shoot his head up.

"But you're clearly sad and I want to make you feel better! Can't you see I'm trying?!" Kurt whined as he placed his hands onto Krist's chest.

Krist keeps a hold of the blond as he carried him to the couch. The two take a seat at it.

"Kurt, it's just gonna take time for me to feel better." Krist responded. Kurt sighed and laid his head on the bassist's shoulder.

"But seeing you upset really worries me." Kurt mumbled as he left a little kiss to his crush's cheek.

Krist felt his cheeks warm up a little. "You don't have to worry–"

"But I need to worry, Krist! You're my best friend! Of course I'm gonna worry about you!" Kurt responded, raising his voice a bit.

The two bandmates felt there hearts ache when they heard 'best friend'.

they fell silent.