Worryed

Pov: Marilyn

Oh my...that was scary.

I-i don't know what I should think about my new Mistress.
She is nice ...but seems so cold at the same time.

She is also really pretty, her long blonde hair, the blue eyes, the way her dress fits around her breasts and waist...

FOCUS MARY!

I have a mission...I can't let these thoughts get the better of me.

But ...she called me 'darling' ....does that mean anything

FOCUS!

I-i will not think about her anymore. Even If she looks really pretty in her-

FOCUS!!!

"Marilyn?" I hear Isobelle ask.

"Oh, hi Isobelle...is something?"

"Mistress asked me if I could bring you some food, you came later than expected and we already ate. She said she didn't want her new Maid to starve at her first day"

"Oh...well thank you Isobelle "

I take the food and took a bite, it was the best food i've ever ate.

Mistress...send it to me?...she already thinks about my well being?

Uhhggg FOCUS!!!!!

She probably does that to all new Maids.

Don't think I'm anything special, this is my job for now.
Do not catch feelings for the Mistress of the castle right on the first day!

She is probably like these old people, that think two women don't belong to each other.
Yeah, she'll probably won't even be into women...

I didn't even realised that Isobelle was still in the room, I quickly told her goodbye and closed the door, looking at my new maiddress.

"I guess I have to wear that from tomorrow on" I say to myself.

I mean it looks pretty ...and its not to short.

*Yawns*

I'll think about everything else tomorrow....i'll go to sleep for now.

Hopefully my first day won't be to exausting.

--------
Well looks like our dear Mary already catched feelings for her Mistress...If this will get to an happyend is unclear.

And what Mission is she on anyways. Find out in the next chapter of "Yes, Mistress"

(My god I watch to much total Drama , I just became Chris ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ)

[Again future me...my goodness is this chapter short....i'm so sorry...]