Extra Three: Moving Rooms

-
Its been 32 hour to greece....i'm dying but now i'm finally here.

Its a very SHORT chapter...and I dont like it that much either ...but maybe i'll edit it later. ( I definitly will)
————–———————–––—–————––

-Marys Pov-

Quickly after i told Lilly about me moving my stuff to Mistress's room she didn't lose time before running in my room starting to pack my stuff into some boxes.

Where did she even got them from?

I stopped thinking about it and started helping Lilly.
First we put everything into categories like: clothes, books, deco, ect.

Soon everything was packed and the only thing left was my nightstand and some stuff from the bathroom.

Oh no...

"I'll do the rest myself Lilly, no need for you to help!" I started, slightly nervous. But it was already to late Lilly opened the first drawer on my nightstand and looked inside.

"Uhm...Mary? What is-" she started but i cut her off mid-sentence "its nothing!...just..." I tryed to think of a lie but it was to late.

Lilly still tryed to talk about it..."I mean...I don't judge you for things like this....but...do you want to talk about it?..." She carefully asked, softly laying a hand on my shoulder.

I only sigh and nod. "Its just some magazines I got... lately...they are from a bigger city Close to the village..."

(And? Who of you thought it was something else? (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)

Lilly looked through the magazin. "...its quite....how to i put this...explicit..."
I stayed quiet and looked at her, while she continued talking. "Its a lot about women, and how to..." She started but i cut her off again. "I know what they are about!....Aiden gave them to me...not long ago..."

"So you're curious about things like this?" She asked looking through the pages.

"....I mean...kinda...its just...uhg! I don't know...its just so complicated lately. I just felt different and I wanted to find out why...... nothing more..."

There was a long silence before Lilly started speaking again..."so...did you find out yet?"

I looked at her a bit taken back by the question. And to my suprise I didn't know an answer to it..."...I don't think I have ..."

"Yet!" She finished my sentence "maybe Mistress will teach you~" she teased before running out the door.

"Thats enough come here!" I ran after her, laughing and blushing slightly. "Come back here!" I yelled while running around the corner to the next chambers

Aiden came out the door but luckily I ran past it. "Hey! Ju, doesn't like running in the halls!" He screamed after us. But I could still hear him chuckle afterwarts.

Finally we reached Mistress's chambers and Lilly ran through the door. I followed and only heard an 'careful!' before bumping right into Mistress.

We both fell down. "Ouch!" I said while rubbing my elbow. I opened my eyes and looked down, underneith me layed Mistress. She didn't seem to be hurt...

I jumped up and hold out a hand for her to grab. "I'm sorry, Milady I..."
She took my hand and pulled herself up.
"Its okay. Just don't run in the hallways." She said in a rather strict tone.

"Yes, Milady" I said and bowed down. I was still a maid after all. But something about this action seemed to displease her...but why?

"What are you two doing anyways?" She asked now turning to Lilly.

She bowed as well and answered "We were bringing Marys stuff to your chambers ,Milady."

Mistress only nodded and turned back to me. "And why did you had to run?"

"..." I looked down, not knowing how to answer that.

"Because-" Lilly started but got interupted.

"I didn't ask you Lilly, did I?" She said in a cold tone. Which actualy gave me a nervous feeling.
She turned back to me and looked me in my eyes.
"You'll explain yourself later...just meet me in my room after dinner." Then she left.

I looked over at Lilly who had a teasing smile in her face. For gods sake why can everyone in this castle make me blush!?

Great now i'm in trouble AND I discovered Lilly dirty mind....but she couldn't be right with that... could she?

—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—–
I'm sorry, I didn't know what to write in this chapter. I haven't written in a while and I have to get back to it now.

I hope you all are not mad...(⁠๑⁠•⁠﹏⁠•⁠)...

But still, next chapter might get a little 🍋 again, at least...in some way. (Still no f*cking)

I hope this still uploads I have terrible WiFi here...