Safe?

-Mary Pov-

Its been hours since i've got here. And this sick psycho still hasn't talked to me once. All he does is make some noise to scare me before he leaves.
Has Mistress at least noticed that i was missing by now?

Will they come and safe me!?

Again I felt tears running down my face and slowly I felt myself grow weaker. Not physicaly but mentally.

Sitting alone in this room. Without being able to see anything. Or at least move was torture...

Why was i even here? I haven't done anything to this guy. I don't even know him!
I kept thinking before I heard it again.
He opened the door very slowly and came Inside. I couldn't see what he was doing the only thing I heard was glass shattering and scratches on the floor.

I felt my heart beat faster and tryed to move. But nothing. I couldn't move an inch...I am completly helpless....

I heard soft giggles that seem to come from everywhere, if I could at least see where I was! I had no idea what place I was brought to or what I was supposed to do...I couldn't do anything. Just waiting and hoping....

-Juliet Pov-

Aiden, Lilly and I ran down to the village, questioning all the villagers about HIM, to find out where Mary was took.

This turns out to be harder than we thought. Either people wouldn't know who HE was, or at least they didn't want to admit it.
Or most of the girls we ask would break out in tears, when they heard who we were asking about.

I started to panic, what will HE do to Mary when we won't find her soon. All these girls were deeply disturbed and nearly everyone in this Village knows about HIM and his sick games.

What if the stories weren't fully true and HE does touch them! What if HE does physicaly hurts them!?

Aiden seemed to notice my panic, because he started to rub my back again.
It calms me down for some reason, but in this case it didn't help much. I was close to hyperventilate, when Lilly ran up to us, screaming.

He is in the woods! He has a little shack in the woods! The bakers daughter said she was brought there as well a while ago!

The moment my brain finally got it. I started running in the woods. There was only one shack outside the village.

Most people where scared of the bears and wolves in this area so only the forest warden lived closer to the woods.

"Please don't let it be to late!" I whisperd to myself while running.
I didn't even know where Aiden and Lilly were, and If they followed me. All i could think of was Mary. And what could have happened to her by now.

After I reached the shack a hand grabed me from behind and i screamed. Before another one covered my mouth.

Was i being captured too now? Has this man caught me too? Why haven't I watched my surroundings more carefully!?

"Be quiet he'll hear us" I heard Aidens voice whispering in my ear. I wanted to slap him across the face, for scaring me that much. But we had more important things to do right now.

"Where is Lilly is she coming with us?" I asked quietly. But Aiden shook his head."No its to dangerous, this man wants young girls, so i told her to go home and prepare a room for Mary..."

I was releaved that Aiden seemed positive that we would find her. I really hope that he is right...

We walked around the shack to spy through the windows. Hoping we would see someone. But all of the windows were dirty and we we're unable to see anything at all.

I grew nervous again, it didn't look like anyone was here in ages.
But Aiden still seemed optimistic. He walked to the front door and kicked it open.

We both walked inside and searched through the first room. It was dirty and everywhere was broken glass or moldy stuff. But absolutly no sighn of anyone ever being here in years.
I started to grow nervous again, what If that girl lied and HE wasn't here?

Our last hope was the second door right next to some broken chairs and table.
I looked at Aiden and he nodded. Slowly I reached out for the doornob and opened the door expecting a psychopath waiting on the other side and a poor, helpless Mary happy to be saved.

But when i looked inside it was even worse...instead of what I imagined nothing was there. It was an empty and broken bathroom.

I broke out in tears and started screaming in anger. I expected Aiden to calm me down but he seemed just as frustrated as me.

He punched the wall and groans in pain. His fist was bleeding a bit, but he didn't stop. All the hopes were shattered, the time we spend here HE could have already done who knows what with her...

"This little bakers b.i.t.c-" I started before hearing a scream. Both Aiden and me looked around. We searched the whole room, there was no was we missed anything. But again we heard a scream.
Aiden started pushing the ripped carpet away revealing a trapdoor. He didn't wait and simply opened it running down.

-Marys Pov-

This was my chance I heard noise from outside, seemingly over me. I took my chance and screamed as loud as possible.
Again and again. The man that captured me seemed to get upset and slaped me across the face.
"Won't you just shut up you little..."

I heard a loud sound and someone seemed to fall down. Did he got knocked out? What If i'm next!? I didn't even thought about who was getting down here ...what If that person doesn't even want to save me and instead-...

I felt the mask getting pulled off my face and I quickly shut my teary eyes closed scared of who will stand in front of me.

"Don't worry little Doll....we got you..." I heard a familiar voice say. I opened my eyes and saw Aiden standing right in front of me. I felt tears of releave stream down my face when i saw him. But wait he said "we got you" who are "we" ? Does that mean that....

I felt someone hug me from behind...and I knew just to well who it was...

I could feel her tears run down my shoulder. When she cryed and hugged me thight. I felt my heart warm up before Aiden started talking.

"Sis, can't you save this for later. She is still tied up and probably tired...." He said before freeing me from my restraints.

I smiled softly and tryed to stand up, but my legs grew weak and I nearly fell over. Aiden chuckled a bit and easiely picked me up. "Let's go home Doll... you've been through so much already..."

With that we left this horrible shack and went back to the castle, where Lilly already prepared a room for me.

It didn't take long until I fell asleep. Thankful to finally be 'home'...

--------------------------------------------------------------
I'm so confused on why it takes so much time to write but in the end is still a rather short chapter. If you have any tipps please let me know.

Or at least let me know what lenght you prefer...longer or shorter chapters ?

And also was this the 'last' dangerous chapter for now. The next 4 or 5 chapter will be more wholesome...and nice.

Anyways have a great day!!! (⁠/⁠^⁠-⁠^⁠(⁠^⁠ ⁠^⁠*⁠)⁠/