Jealousy

Pov: Mary

The thunderstrom last night was finally over and I woke up in my bed, looking around.
It was early in the morning, and i was alone in my room.

Wasn't Mistress with me.....wait!? Mistress slept in my room!?

I felt myself blushing a bit, thinking about what happened. She hugged me and even stayed in a room with me the night.
With that thoughts I walked out to room, getting some water from the kitchen before getting ready for Work.

Just as I was about to open the door I hear voices inside.

"....and that you mean a lot to me...." Was something I heard...but it was not Juliet...
"I love you (?)" ....

I couldn't help but tear up, that second voice...it was definitly Mistress. And she was talking to another maid....
She loves her? I turned around and ran
back in my room, trying hard not to break out in tears.

Why do i care so much, I don't even know her for that long...but still ...this whole "Darling" thing. And her nice way of talking to me....I... simply hoped there was more to it.

But i guess I was wrong. She tricked me...she only played nice. Maybe she did that to all her maids, so that they obey her...

I put on my uniform and walked into the kitchen, starting to cook food. When Isobelle walked in.

"Good morning Mary, is everything okay? You seem unhappy..." She asked.
I haven't talked to her much lately, but everytime I did she was really nice. She helped me with my work, gave me good advice and we quickly became friends.

"Yes .... everything is fine." I said, more coldly that i wanted it to sound.

"Don't lie to me Mary...I can see that something isn't right" she said coming a bit closer.

I sigh..."Well...do you know a maid that is rather close with Mistress...?"

"You...."

"No ,not me... someone else.... someone that might mean more to her?" I asked looking back at the food.

"Why are you asking? You two are rather close aren't you? Wouldn't you know who she is close with as well?" She asked while getting some plates.

"No. I Just found out this morning that she met with another maid, and it makes me angry!" I begann to get louder "I thought we had something special, that she was really nice to me and treated me well for a reason! But then she talked to some other maid talking about 'love'"

Her expression changed "have you been listening to Mistress's private conversation?"

"It was an accident..." I said a bit ashamed "I wanted to get some water out of the kitchen and then I heard it..."

She softly lays a hand on my back. "I think you should Talk to her about it...maybe you misunderstood it"

"How can I misunderstand the words 'i Love you !?" I asked moving away from her.

I couldn't hear her answer anymore, since I already stormed out the room to serve the plates to Mistress.
She was looking at me like always with a soft smile. Which made me only angrier.

"Good morning Dar-" she started but i already placed down the food and stormed out the room again. Leaving her confused.

Outside I worked in the garden, everything was wet from the rain yesterday. I remembered how nice she held me, carrying me....but now i hated her, ...but deep inside I knew that it was just jealousy....that I still loved her...
even If I don't want to anymore...

Then I heard it, she was calling me... "Marilyn...come and meet me in the great hall we are having a guest..."

Slowly I walked inside the great hall, trying my best not to look at Juliet...

Everytime she tryed getting closer, I moved away. Trying to ignore her as best as I could.

Until the door opened and a black haired man walked in....

Who is that?

-------

(⁠ノ゚⁠0゚⁠)⁠ノ⁠~ Drama~ let's see where this is going. After such a short time already 'cheated on'. And now a new Charakter?

This can get interesting... ⊙⁠﹏⁠⊙. Yay!