seven | frog shoes

josie | @josephinelafferty
bella's off twitter which means i can be as feral as i want
\
user | @user1
i love this mindset

josie | @josielafferty
i literally-

josie | @josephinelaffertyno one talk to me

no one talk to me

josie | @josephinelaffertyWOOF WOFJDKSWOOF BARKBARK BARK

WOOF WOFJDKSWOOF BARKBARK BARK

\user |@user2okay you really meant feral with no grains of salt\josie|@josephinelaffertynopenot even one

\
user |@user2
okay you really meant feral with no grains of salt
\
josie|@josephinelafferty
nope
not even one

♡♡

JOSIE SIGHED and put her phone down. it was 11:45 pm and she was laying in bed. bella would be arriving to her apartment in about fifteen minutes. josie knew that it was time to get ready, but she didn't move out of bed.

i can't believe i'm finally meeting him she thought. what if they realize how weird i am.

she sighed again, this time getting out of bed. josie and bella had discussed previously that this would be a casual hangout, so no dressing up.

josie kept her oversized black sweatpants on but swapped out her gray t-shirt for an oversized pastel pink one. she touched up her mascara and put on a pair of striped fuzzy socks. she fluffed up her short hair while looking in a mirror and smiled.

i look pretty good. bella would be crazy not to kiss me.

josie smiled at the thought of bella's soft pink lips brushing against her own. however, she shook her head, making it so she didn't get ahead of herself.

josie was sitting on her white couch, light gray walls surrounding her. her apartment was her happy place. framed pictures of her and her father when she was little, her tagging along with the cast of one tree hill. pictures of her with her own casts were also framed. pictures of josie and the cast of wednesday were sprinkled around the home.

as she sat on her couch, petting cheezit, a light knock on the door made her heart excitingly jump. she walked the few steps to her door and opened it. a smiling face met her eyes causing her to smile as well. she quickly examined bella's outfit; gray sweatpants, colorful jacket hanging over a basic black t-shirt, white socks and...

"frog shoes!? nice!" josie said, pulling bella into a hug. bella hugged back, laughing into the slightly taller girl's shoulder. they both pulled away and bella stepped into the apartment.

"welcome to my place." josie said with open arms.

"pretty cool." bella said, looking around. "it's really just you here?"

"yep." josie sat down, bella following. "hunter stays here sometimes though." bella nodded and pet the orange cat next to them.

"hello cheezit." bella smiled.

"so..." josie started. "what do we want to watch?" she said trying to hide a smirk.

"something tells me you already picked it out." bella laughed. josie slighty bit her lip, pressing play on her sleeping tv. the sound playing around the pair cause bella's face to go bright red.

"you did not!" they exclaimed causing a loud laugh to errupt from josie.

percentages
circle line circle
a percentage is
circle line circle

"this is harassment." bella said, putting their face into a throw pillow. josie continued to laugh.

"i used to love the worst witch when i was little." josie said. "i just knew i had to whip this out when i saw you."

"i literally hate you." bella joked. josie laughed and paused the video playing in front of them.

"okay, okay. what do you actually want to watch?" she asked, smiling.

"how about one of your movies." bella suggested. "allow you to be embarrassed."

"not possible... unlike you, im proud of everything i did." josie remarked, wiping off her shoulders. bella scoffed and smiled.

"whatever." bella smirked and looked up at josie. she felt her cheeks go warm and pink. josie felt like she could melt away.

the two of them layed on the couch and agreed on watching grown ups. the big lights were off and the fairy lights created all the light, aside from the tv.

bella had a hard time keeping their eyes on the tv. josie's face lit up by the soft lighting and her occasional laugh was addictive.

after the movie was over, josie put her spotify on. taylor swift's voice filled the room.

"so," bella started. "what made you pick me to be obsessed with?" they asked. josie laughed.

"i'm not obsessed." she said. bella gave her a look. "okay fine, i'm obsessed."

"but like, why?" josie thought for a second. should i be honest?

"you're super talented and you have this vibe to you that im attracted to." she answered. bella chewed on their lip.

"attracted?" they asked, moving closer.

is it cool that i said all that?

"mhm." josie said, inching closer as well.  "what about you?"

is it chill that you're in my head?

instead of answering, bella got even closer and looked into josie's eyes, nonverbally asking for consent. josie tilted her head and bella's lips pressed against josie's.

cause i know that it's delicate.

abi speaks!
heyyy
they kissed!! (hopefully my writing isnt terrible)

i just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who has been enjoying this!

see you next chapter :)