twenty | perfect

BELLA LAUGHED as josie made a silly face through the frosted glass of the bathroom door. the two were touring apartments for the two of them.

this current one was josie's favorite.

"that's so creepy." bella said as josie walked out of the bathroom. "what if you spy on me while i'm trying to pee?"

"i will do no such thing." josie said with a smirk.

"for some reason, i don't believe you." bella remarked. 

"so, what do we think of this one?" their realtor asked with a smile.

"oh, carole, i love it." josie gushed. "the natural lighting, the location, the potential. everything."

"yay! i'm so glad." carole said, wrapping josie in an embrace. "i knew you'd like it, josephine!"

bella laughed and carole hugged them too.

"well, i'll give you some more time to make a decision. just yell if you need anything."

and with that, carole's heels clicked on the hardwood floor.

"what do you think, poop?" josie asked as the pair walked into their possible future bedroom. bella looked outside the window and admired the view for a second.

bella wrapped their arms around josie's waist. "it's perfect."

"you think?"

"of course!" bella said, turning josie around. "i think you, me, cheez, and skipper are going to live a wonderful life here."

josie smiled and the two of them walked out of the bedroom. this apartment was a little more home-y than josie's last place. probably because it was a literal small house instead of a small new york city apartment.

"carole, we've made our decision!" josie announced to the woman sitting at the island. "this is our place."

"perfect!" carole clapped her hands excitedly.

josie smiled at bella. "perfect."

josie | @josephinelafferty
people are letting me be an adult 🎉

josie | @josephinelafferty
send home decor inspo!

josie | @josephinelafferty
im breaking up with bella
they unironically like beach themed bathrooms

josie | @josephinelafferty
send help
bella's pinterest is my nightmare

josie | @josephinelafferty
their so lucky they have good looks because i CANNOT HANDLE A BEACH BATHROOM

abi speaks!

heyyyy! thank you for being so patient!
im offically done with classes for this school year but i still have a few exams so hopefully updates will be more frequent

i just wanted to say a huge huge huge thank you for me coming back to this fic with 11k reads!!! :o
im taking that as my early birthday present since my birthday is saturday

also, is there anything yall wish to see happen in the next chapters because im not 100% sure what i want to do

see you in the next one :)