sixteen | adopted

liked by pascalispunk and 62,016 othersmotherlessactivities: my favorite party animal stole my phone last night

motherlessactivities: my favorite party animal stole my phone last night

Load comments...

@pascalispunk: dont leave it unattended while dancing with bella :)

@pascalispunk: oh and dancing is code for making out to music while standing up

@motherlessactivties: @pascalispunk WE WERE DANCING
THERE WAS MOVEMENT

@pascalispunk @motherlessactivities yeah your lips and hands

@motherlessactivities: @pascalispunk dont make me go out into the living room and fight you

@pascalispunk: @motherlessactivities try me pipsqueak

Load more comments...

JOSIE SMILED at the sleeping face next to her. bella, josie, jenna, and hunter fell asleep in josie's room after the party. pedro slept on the couch.

josie and bella took the bed, but not without a fight. josie insisted that she should sleep on the floor and the guests should get the bed, but no one would allow that.

jenna, hunter, and bella were still asleep. josie was watching bella breathe.  josie closed her eyes and thought about the way bella held her waist while they danced surrounded by friends. she thought about the way bella's hand fit snug on her cheek.

josie got up out of bed, grabbing a sweatshirt on her way out of her room.

"alright, let's go." josie joked to pedro who was laying on the couch. he threw a pillow at her.

"hey!" josie laughed. pedro laughed as well, sitting up.

"is bellie still sleeping?" he asked. josie nodded.

"they're really happy, by the way." he added.

josie smiled. "im glad. i am too."

"can we have a quick chat?" pedro asked, patting the cushion next to him

josie nodded. "of course. what's up?" 

"so, i don't have any kids of my own." pedro started. "and bellie is the closest thing to that. i know i've said something like this to you before, but i just want you to know how much you mean to them. back when you guys were just talking, they would facetime me to tell me how amazing you are. they fell really fast." josie smiled and nodded.

"and as i've gotten to know you, i've realized that theres no way in hell you're going to break that kid's heart. you're so sweet and perfect for bellie." pedro continued.

"with that being said, i just want to let you know that i'll always be there for you as well. you're like an additional fake child."

josie laughed. "you have no idea how honored i am." pedro leaned in and wrapped josie in a hug and she did not hesitate to hug back.

"since i've just been adopted, can i get some advice?" josie asked.

"of course." pedro said.

"on a scale from one to ten, how dumb would it be for me to move to england?" josie asked. pedro lightly gasped.

"that depends; will uprooting yourself effect your life?" he asked.

"it won't really change anything for filming wednesday since i have to travel anyway." josie said.

"what about jenna and hunter? and your dad?  i know they'll be crushed." pedro explained simpathetically.

"i know. i will be too." josie sighed. "but, i really love bella and it sucks ass everytime they have to go back home, or everytime they can't answer my facetime." 

"so? you want to move in with bella this soon?" pedro asked.

"maybe it's not a good idea..." josie said.

"now wait, josie, i didn't say that." pedro said quickly. "i just mean, you have to be sure that this will work so you're not just moving away from family and friends for you to have to move back."

josie bit her lip in thought. "i feel it deep down that this is going to work out."

pedro smiled. "me too."

"so it looks like i want to move in with bella!?" josie said excitedly. pedro and josie laughed lightly.

while laughing, josie looked up toward the bedroom door.

"you want to move in with me?"

abi speaks!

location change coming up???

i <3 developing pedro and josie's relationship

thanks for all the love!!

see you in the next one :)