eighteen | #itspedro

"CHEEZY, CHEEZY cheezy cat." bella sang as they walked into the kitchen, holding cheezit. "very round and looks cute in hats."

josie laughed as bella placed a tissue on top of cheezits head. she placed a few plates into a cardboard box.

"that doesn't look like packing." josie said to pedro and her father.

"i don't know what you're talking about." pedro said as he played wii bowling.

"we packed a few things..." james said, also playing wii bowling. josie jokingly rolled her eyes and kept packing.

"and what about you?" she asked bella, who was still holding the cat. "what's your excuse?"

bella puckered their lips. "cheezy and i need a snack." they reached up into the cabinet and grabbed a bag of animal crackers.

"back to it." bella said. they swiftly kissed josie's forehead and went back to pack the bedroom. josie laughed and followed bella into the bedroom.

"those two aren't packing either, so i might as well hang out in here." josie said, surprising bella. bella's dog, skipper, ran up to the girl.

skipper and bella had been staying with pedro before josie's birthday party. a week after the party, the two still haven't left, but manage to migrate to josie's apartment.

"so, i talked to carole and she says there's an apartment that we can go see in two weeks." josie said, sitting on the bed.

"which means we have to be england by then." she continued. bella smiled at the girl.

"what?" josie asked, also smiling.

"i just can't believe that my super pretty girlfriend and i are looking for apartments." bella said. josie leaned in and gave bella a kiss.

the kiss began to last longer than expected, with bella's hands making their way to josie's thighs and josie's arms making their way around bella's neck.

"ah! father in the house!" james exclaimed as he stood by the door. josie laughed and bella blushed.

"can we help you?" josie asked.

"i just wanted to know if you guys wanted to order food?" james asked, leaning on the door frame.

"sounds good." josie said.

"is chinese good?" james asked. bella nodded and josie flashed a quick thumbs up. james turned on his heels and went back to the living room.

bella kissed josie again, starting where they left off.

pedro's voice boomed through the apartment. "you two better be keeping it pg in there!"

 "you two better be keeping it pg in there!"

liked by jameslafferty and 928,530 othersjosielafferty: stop leaving your phone unattended josie :) #itspedro #hacked #justateyummyfood #selfie #josieleavesherphonearound #bellaandjosiearewatchingvinesonthetv #jamesisenjoyingthemtoo

josielafferty: stop leaving your phone unattended josie :)
#itspedro #hacked #justateyummyfood #selfie #josieleavesherphonearound #bellaandjosiearewatchingvinesonthetv #jamesisenjoyingthemtoo

Load comments...

@jameslafferty: you got her good

@josielafferty: @jameslafferty ikr -p

@jennaortega: hey pedro!

@josielafferty: @jennaortega heyyy -p

@user1: its cute to see them hanging out

@josielafferty: @user1 :) -p

@user2: pedro what is this-

@josielafferty: @user2 im not sure -p

@user3: CUTE SELFIE BESTIE!

@josielafferty: @user3 thank you! -p

@user4: wow josies dad is mighty fine

@josielafferty: @user4 he says thank you -p

@user4: @josielafferty OH MY GOD??

Load more comments...