twenty-five | delicate

josie | @josephinelafferty
oh how i missed new york
\
user | @user1
babe, your first day back you got stuck in an elevator
\
josie | @josephinelafferty
i love ny
👩‍🦯

josie | @josephinelafferty
lovingly forcing bella to go on a city tour led by none other than me
\

josie | @josephinelafferty
oh hell yeah, bella agreed to go on the swings

liked by gay4urmum and 34,194 othersmotherlessactivites: its almost hotter than bella out here📷 you already know

motherlessactivites: its almost hotter than bella out here
📷 you already know

Load comments...

@gay4urmum: 😏

@jennaortega: its almost as hot as you

@motherlessactivities: @jennaortega no you

@pascalispunk: do you guys need sunscreen??

@motherlessactivites: @pascalispunk i brought so much

@pascalispunk: @motherlessactivities thats my girl

Load more comments...

THE SUN beat down on josie and bella as they walked hand in hand. they decided to make the most of their trip to new york city by walking around and giving bella the new york experience. 

"what's next on the agenda?" bella asked, looking over at josie, who had a small, content smile on her face. 

"well, i was thinking we could find a food cart and eat on a certain special bench." josie said with a smirk. bella smiled and lightly blushed, knowing exactly where josie wanted to go. 

luckily, there was a pretzel cart near the bench so they grabbed two soft pretzels and made their way to sit. 

"you know, i've lived here all my life, and i never thought this bench would become so meaningful." josie said, sitting crisscross facing bella. 

bella adjusted to sit the same way. "i never thought a person could become to meaningful." 

josie blushed. "whoever could you be talking about?" she joked. 

bella smiled. "you know her pretty well, actually." 

josie laughed and turned her head. "imagine if i had never tweeted those things about you."

"things would be very different." bella said. 

"what if i had never watched the last of us?" josie added. "and i just knew you as mildred hubble." 

bella's eyes widened. "that would be rough." they said. josie nodded.

the two of them ate their pretzels in comfortable quiet. josie spent that time thinking about her relationship with bella and how it progressed over the past two months. 

wow, only two months  josie thought. however, time didn't mean anything to josie. her relationship with bella was everything to her.

 she thought about the late nights they spent talking about dumb shit like fluffy cows and the new barbie movie. how they would cook dinner and destroy the kitchen, doing rock paper scissors to decide who had to clean it when they knew five minutes later the other person would feel bad and end up helping. how bella was somehow crazy enough to let josie move to their country after only dating for a month.

 she thought about the way bella would play guitar for her, singing any song josie requested. she thought about the time that bella agreed to make lipstick tik tok with her. the one where she wipes the lipstick smudge off her face. you would have thought she would have revealed bella with kisses all over their face, but instead revealed bella's face covered with lipstick that josie had sloppily drawn on. she then thought about how that took two hours to get off of them. 

that's how she knew bella was perfect for her. they were just as crazy as she was, and josie loved that about them. 

bella finally broke the silence. "i still have the note tucked in my jacket pocket that i wore that day." josie assumed bella was doing the same thing she was; thinking. 

"is it cool that i said all that?" josie asked. bella gave her a knowing look. 

josie leaned closer to bella and bella did the same. "is it chill that you're in my head?"

bella closed the gap in between them, pressing their lips to josie's. a feeling that was well known. 

'cause i know that it's delicate

abi speaks!

holy shit... that's the end 
i can't believe that i actually finished something
lol no but in all seriousness, thank you to all of you for reading this!!
i have so much love and appreciation for everyone who took the time to interact with this fic, whether it was add it to a reading list, vote, or comment hilarious stuff that made writing this 100% worth it, it was all hugely appreciated

so again, thank you so so so so much for making my writing experience so enjoyable!!! 
i hope you enjoyed reading this

don't get too sad though because there may be an epilogue coming your way ;)