Chapter Eight

Sapp

Stu and Yn watched the kids while I took Randy to the hospital. The radio was playing and I heard Gale announcing her new book. I gripped the steering wheel. That bitch had sent us all a copy. I knew Dewey was rolling over in his grave. I felt the urge to kill coming again. I would definitely punch Gale the next time I saw her. But I knew Dewey wouldn't forgive me if I killed her. His ghost would literally haunt me.

"You ok, love?" I asked. "Besides the pain, yes. Luckily it's not too much blood, it entered old scar tissue," he said. I nodded relieved. "I still can't believe she wrote another fucking book," I said. "It's honestly no surprise, we all know how she is," he said. I nodded. We got to the hospital and they patched Randy up. We went to visit Sam and Billy.

Billy

I was half asleep on the couch when I heard voices outside. I hid in the bathroom knife in hand. The door opened and I could tell it wasn't a nurse so I grabbed some dude putting my knife to his neck. "Who the fuck are you?!" I said.

"Woah, woah, Billy, calm down man it's me look I already got stabbed once tonight," Randy said. I laughed, letting him go, "sorry, I thought you were whoever attacked her," I said. "How is she doing?" Sapp asked. "Pretty good, she's strong and recovering well. She should be out in a week," I said. She smiled and nodded. "Wait, what do you mean you got stabbed already?" I asked Randy

They explained what happened. "I don't think it was Jason though," Randy said. "This killer was taller and stronger, about as strong as you," he told me. I frowned, "so there are two killers?" I said. He nodded. I quickly called Sid. "Hello?" She answered. "Sid, listen get over to Sapp and Randy's house there are two killers I don't want you and Tara alone," I said.

I heard the fear in her voice as she said, "ok, we'll pack a bag right quick."  I relaxed a bit, "ok good. I'll tell yn to be expecting you. I love you both so much," I said. "We love you too," she said and hung up. I called yn but she didn't answer so I called Stu.

Stu

I was really worried trying to think of a plan. Yn was putting Mason to bed. I heard my phone ring and I answered. "Hello?" I said, hesitantly. "Hey, is yn ok? She didn't answer," I said. "Yeah, she's  just putting mason to bed," I told him.

"Ok, well, Sid and Tara are on their way," he told me. "Ok. I'll let you know when they are here. This is getting out of hand when Sam is ok we need to make a plan," I said. "I completely agree it's time to finish this," he said. I had to admit I was kind of excited.

Sapp

Randy was asleep, they wanted him to stay overnight. I sighed and got up. I couldn't sleep. I went to the bathroom and splashed some water on my face. I kept thinking about the past. I was a good killer, maybe just maybe I could find these other ones and 'join' them just to take them out and keep the ones I loved safe.

I shook my head, what was I thinking, they wouldn't forgive me and Randy would probably never trust me again.  I looked at myself in the mirror and nearly screamed. There in the reflection was Roman fucking Bridger. I was used to seeing Tatum or Dewey but not him. "Get. The. Fuck. Out. Of. My. Head," I said.

His reflection smirked, "come on, Sapp, you know you miss that feeling that rush," He said. "Just get your knife and kill Gale," he said. "Fuck you," I spat and walked out. I didn't want to admit that he was right that I missed that feeling. I laid with Randy laying my head on his chest. He instinctively put his arms around me. I relaxed and fell asleep.

Sidney

I got off the phone with Billy and went upstairs to tell Tara to pack a bag. I knocked on her door and there was no answer. I got worried and opened it. I was even more worried when she wasn't there. I called her and there was no answer.

I called Stu. "Hello?" He said. "Stu  please tell me Tara is there with Chad," I said. "I'm not sure I'll check," he said a few seconds later he said, "yeah, she's here. They are both asleep." I relaxed, "ok good. I'll be there soon. I have to pack a bag," I told him and hung up.

The phone rang. "Hello?" I said annoyed. "Hello Sidney. " I sighed it was the damn killer. "Let's just skip to the part where you chase me. I'm over the phone calls," I said. "Oh, we will, you won't make it out of your house alive tonight," he said. "Yeah, that's what they all say. Bring it asshole," I said.

As soon as I said that two ghostfaces appeared I swore shooting one of them in the knee. I fought the other one. I grabbed a pan hitting them a couple of times in the head then grabbed my bag running to the car. I threw my bag in but before I could get in, a familiar pain went through my shoulder. "There's three of you fucks?!" I said and kicked them back before getting in and driving off.

I called Billy, "I'm on my way to you, I just got attacked," I told him. "WHAT?! ARE YOU OK IS TARA OK?!" He yelled. "I'm fine, just a shoulder wound Tara snuck out and was with Chad," I said. "Now hush before you wake Sam," I added.

"Sorry, I just got worried," He said. I sighed, "you're right to be worried there are at least three of those fuckers," I told him. He swore a lot. "Once Sam is better, Stu, Randy, and I are gonna make a plan," he told me. "Just be careful I can't lose you," I told him. I almost told him about the baby but I didn't. He was going to have a son. "I will, baby, I promise. I love you,"  he said. I smiled, "I love you too," I said and hung up.

Billy

I was about to call Stu when the phone rang. It was unknown. I was not in the mood for this shit. "I don't know who the fuck you are but I'm not playing these fucking games. You've attacked my daughter and my wife. You've messed with the wrong fucker," I said

"No you have, you killed my son and I will kill you only after you watch everyone you love die!" He said. I clenched my fist. I had killed a lot of people so I didn't know who he was talking about. "Touch my family I will take great pleasure in guttin you like a fish just like I did your son," I said. "Just remember an eye for an eye," he said and hung up.

I punched the wall in anger. Then I called Stu. "This is fucking war now be ready," I said. "There are at least three of them. They attacked Sid. She got away with a shoulder wound and is meeting me here. "I'll tell Randy in the morning," I told him. "Just like old times let's find these fuckers and end this," he said. "Agreed," I said, hanging up.