Chapter 20:Divider and Doctor

Maurya's PoV

I was still thinking about the instruction of sir...But the sounds of joy made by the Jr.Bro-Sis duo...As it is getting late, I and Nikhil pulled Mini and Chandu respectively home as there were stubborn to stay back there on the River bank...

Meanwhile, As we walked even their junk got digested, and without even freshening both went and occupied dining chairs and received death glares from me and whining both came after getting fresh up...for the time being, even the helper and cook Aunty arranged dinner for us...

Those weans came for the hunger hunt and got startled looking at the dinner and started to whine...

"Kathalu padakandi..." I warned them in serious and mumbling all sorts of taunts both came and sat at the dinner table...

(Don't start your antics again...)

Looking at their dull faces cook Aunty tried to ease them...

"Em parledamma...Miriyalu pudi,salt vesi chesaanu...Mana oori raagulu to chesina raagi mudda... balamostundi tinte..."

(Don't be sad baby...It's has added flavours of pepper and salt....and they are made of ragi dough of our village's red millets...Your bones would become strong by having this..)

"Intha dark ga undi..naakoddu..."Both sang the same song again and gained glare for me...

(It is dark...I don't want to eat it...)

"Extralu cheyakunda tinandi...Ippudu tinte day by day ne idhi dinner.... ledaa daily 3 times idhe tintaaru.." I warned

(Don't sing your song again....If you have it now you will have to eat it only day by day...else you will be having this daily 3 times)

And both apathetically started to eat Ragi ball...But soon were taken away with the ghee and chintachiguru pappu, raw mango pappu, and spring onion pakodi...

#Chintachiguru - tender Tamarind leaves

"Thop raa baa nuvvu...!!! Maata vine pella vacchindi...Maaku unnaru maata ante madu palagotte vallu..."Nikhil said in a complaining tone

(You are truly amazing man...!!!! You have a wife who obeys you...But we have the ones who smack our heads if we rise our tone slightly...)

"Aha!!!! Vinnava Madhu ...Avasarama maa amanaku ilanti vaadu..." I said on phone...

(Oh is it...!!! Did you just listen to him Madhu...Do you still want this fellow in your life...?)

"Ahhh!!!! Madhu call lo unda.... Madhu nenem anale...Antha uttutune banagaram...Ninnatana bujji...You are the world's best wife raa" Nikhil said taking my mobile...

(What ...!!!!???? Madhu is on call...Madhu, I didn't say anything...It was all rubbish...Will I complain about you, Honey..? You are the world's best wife babe....)

But gets irked when notices there was no call going at all and I just pranked him...

I, Chandu, Mini, Cook Aunty, and the helper were laughing, recalling how he behaved as soon as I said Madhu, Nikhil's wife was on call...

"Aapu baa...chaalu kaani..." Nikhil whined and we controlled our laugh...

(Enough Buddy...Stop it...)