Chapter 65- Mad Heart, Be Brave

When I was giving her rope, firing started as if terrorists sensed our ambush and soon we made no time in instructing and alerting our teams to take action, when firing was going from above and below, we both slid up and soon joined our teams in rescue operation.

 We were trying to control the terrorists, with a team of 5 each, which was the weapon we had, but terrorists were getting upper hand. We were loosing hope, but she kept her spirit and gave information of our seniors and decided to use "DHANUSH" and turned towards me to assist her.

Soon we started to assemble it, but my hands were quivering and were about to slip up the component.

"Jor Se Pakd Namune." She said in a commanding tone.

Like seriously, who was she commanded to?

THE GREAT VAARUSH MAURYA...

And of course, I accepted she was spontaneous, intelligent, and brave too, but I had a huge superiority complex, and she was directly shattering that.

"Oh hello, hua tera...?" She was in her way, like blow my ego out.

Even I just hummed in response, staring at her.

"Kya Humm, kaam khatam kar pehle" 

This girl....!???

I felt to smack her head.

Soon, we assembled the DHANUSH aimed at the target and handover the weapon to the team members, and instructed them to shoot in the count of 60.

"Yaar,  are you sure? " Allen asked the other one.

Even I was doubting our this step of ours.

"We can wait for the back up right " Other trainee said, while concern was evident in his voice. Yes rightly said I thought.

She took deep breath and sighed

"MAD HEART, BE BRAVE"

She said and tapped Allen's shoulder.

We both looked into each other eyes and slid off the cliff and went towards devotees and freed a few while a few were already rescued by other team members. We were saving them and sending them away from the impact-free zone of Dhanush.

1

13

33

49

I saw her taking a person to the safe zone, but it's only 9 sec left.

So, I signaled her to make it fast, while I caught into an ice trap.

Even she couldn't notice me and moved forward with that person...

Now, I gave up my confidence that I will be able to survive.

"MAD HEART, BE BRAVE " resonated in my head, and to my aid even another trainee along with allen 1 also came.

As we three were sliding, we sensed the blast and explosion DHANUSH made on the terrorist group, which made us smile and introduce ourselves

NIKHIL GOUD

VARNA, VARNA NAGULPALLI

VAARUSH MAURYA

JUST AARNON, I AM 

Because, TOGETHER THEY INDEED ROCKED, BY SAVING THE LIVES OF DEVOTEES AS WELL AS KILLING THE AL QIDA TERRORIST TROOP.

------------------

Tq for boost