Chapter 64- Kedarnath ke Khand

Flashback starts...

It's been only a week since I came to Dehradun for advanced training as a CBI officer for selected IPS trainees. Our Morning sessions were about to start, but we were given a live task of saving tourists, due to a terrorist attack on Kedarnath. And as enough manpower to stop them was unavailable at that moment, we were appointed there.

DN and a few other Armed forces chiefs were instructing us and I noticed 2 allens there, who were in their own masti. They deserve to be called Allens, in this high-tension situation those were the creatures... Like literally a waste of time to think about them... I thought and concentrated on the action plan, that the Army chief was explaining.

So, we all stuck to the plan and were implementing it, but for my huge help, one of the fallen was my partner. We were supposed to ambush the area and silently kill the terrorists as NIA is still clueless about the complete terrorist count and their further steps and to much of our headache, they even took almost 150 devotees into their point blank. I was carefully implementing the action plan and taking care of my team. 

I reached my spot and ensured my team also reached and I was arranging things so that we could shoot as soon as we received the command from the chief. I was fixing our weapons, over there and that fallen came by himself to help me there and instead of helping to fix the tripod stand, in excitement he caused me to slip off the cliff into the valley.

God... !!!

Now, I wasn't worrying about my death once I fell into the valley where terrorists are already there, but I was feeling bad about the lives of devotees and trainees, who would be killed y the ruthless terrorists if the plan got leaked because of my fall.

When I was falling, I heard that Allen was soon, contacting someone for help...

Not contacting but begging...

"Amma Donga nayaki, vijaya Shambavi, karuninchimma ee jeevi pai..."

"Oh my highness! Damsel in my distress, save this creature of utter innocence)

"Endure it, for choosing other team other than mine" I heard the other person speaking through my earpiece 

(And How I am able to listen?

In Physics there is something called resonance, due to which networks would sometimes overlap)

"Arey please kapadave babu, mee babu ki teliste, naa dinam ghananga jarutundi... please please"

Kudos to these careless creatures for their responsible behaviour, I could stop myself from saluting to them. (Note sarcasm)

"Haa Ok.."

And in just a few seconds, I was hanging in the air, while I saw her holding my tactical belt. I was looking into her eyes.

While her eyes furrowed looking beneath me, there were 2 terrorists who came there sensing some movement and she quickly pulled me up through the tactical belt and gave me a rope so that I could go up, but in the hurry to get caught, that rope slipped out my hand, much to worsen the situation as terrorists are now sure that someone is over there.

Now, before they could alert their fellow mates, she made to help her trekking rope and fixed me to that rope she loosened her portion quickly, and in a fraction of a second, she slid down and slitted those terrorist throats and attached even them to her portion of rope and instructed our teammates above to pull them and signaled me to assist her by giving rope. 

And when I was giving her rope, firing started as if terrorists sensed our ambush. 

_______________

Tq for boost