Chapter 66- Will be Paid Off !!

I came back into present when, a cop was asking my signature as he handed over the corpse of Varna's Mom after postmortem, in which it was evidently she died due to low amount of serotonin, norepinephrine, which are evident of her lonelyness and depression. I sighed and glanced once at Sir watching into oblivion and signed.

I and Niki took whole responsibility and we're making arrangements for her cremation. And after completing rituals, at last when tears welled up in my eyes,  when I placed Varna's Mom photo beside Varna's and also placed her ashes in front of that.

DN was obviously, a mute spectator all the while. Upto what extent even he can tolerate the loss of his family, months back his beloved daughter and hours back his beloved better half.  Your deaths would be definitely paid off,  Varu...

Will definitely be paid off...  I said to myself with strong determination.

I went to sir, and just kneeld down before him and held his hand and spoke nothing. Our silence was making immense noise in our minds. Shattering it buzzed my phone, it was from a state cop of AP. I narrowed my eyes and answered the call,  while noticing even a tensed Niki coming towards me.

••••••••••

"Shiva... " uttering Shakti remember himself lossing the consciousness.

Next day, when he woke up he was delighted at the sight infront of him.

His Shiva, waiting for him to get into consciousness (he thought) eating an apple and holding her short notes in other.

"Shiva... " he called her and she turned towards him, with her poker face.

She went out without a word and called up resident doctor and he checked upon Shakti and gave some medications and chaged the dressing of his wounds.

Akshi, being least bothered about his continuous staring opened the hot box and served food for him was waiting for resident doc to complete his work.

As resident doc left, Akshi went towards him forwarded him breakfast even without looking at him.

"How can I? Can't you feed with your hands ?" This man was in his own flow and held and said the lines caressing her palm.

Akshi pulled her hands back and fisted them to hit his face.

"Moothi meeda guddatha..." She said
(I"ll fracture your facial bones)

"Abbo,  bayapadi poyale. Aina Lopala lovvu pettukuni, bayatiki matram kopam choopeyaalanye Nee tarwaate baby evarina" He said held her wrist.

(Alas!!  I am scared...

By the way no one can beat you in hiding love in deep in heart and showing off only anger.)

"Ee Chi..  Chi.  ...
Nuvventi lovventi..." She said trying to get free from him.

(Chi...
You and love !?)

"Yes my honey... Love Pure love... Without that did you save me and brought me here and took care of me...

You Naughty...

Want to hear your love from me... " He said blushing..

"Aee ..!?" She was supposed to hit the UPMA plate on his face, for his over action... But stopped when the door suddenly opened giving shock to the blushing creature.

With his wide shock eyes he once looked at the person at door step and towards Akshi.

He pointed towards the person on doorstep and turned towards Akshi,  speaking the unheard words...

--------------
Tq for boost