Chapter 63- JOR SE PAKD NAMUNE

(FOR THOSE WHO DON'T REMEMBER, MAURYA IS IN DEHRADUN)

After finishing his punishment and cursing ceremony, Niki returned to the room only to see sweat-drenched Maurya, who was shouting like a beast.

"Akshi..." 

"Akshi..."

Niki who was already drenched in sweat due to punishment, started to sweat in fear of the intensity in Maurya's voice, but he took deep breaths and took a forward step to control the beast mode of his bestie.

Niki taps Maurya and tries to wake him up and receives a push in return. Niki senses that something is odd, and recalls the words of  Maurya's dad and soon opens a medicine cover in his bag and injects Sertraline.

Maurya starts to calm down but soon tremors and fever start taking him over, meantime even he wakes up from his sleep, due to unbearable pain due to tremors. Niki stands idle, clueless seeing the pain of Maurya and his inability to move his limbs voluntarily. Niki oblivious, took his phone to call Maurya's dad, but stopped seeing DN at their doorstep along with a doctor.

"Reports? " DN asks 

Niki soon passes them and DN studies them.

"OK, Give him Citalopram, " DN says

When Doc starts to take out the medicine, Niki intervenes saying that by this time he has given Sertraline.

DN just sighs for the ignorance of this boy sees Maurya once and signals the Doctor to give medicines now to control the side effects of the Setraline.

As the doctor treats Maurya, DN sits behind Maurya looking at his sweat-drenched face.

He takes ice-cool water and cotton cloth and cleans his face and places an ice pack on Maurya's head to much the shock, jealousy, and sulkiness of Niki.

"I don't even remember, this poker mentor caring even for his wife or daughter, now his much love and care for his disciple...

Oh My God!

Oh My God...

Intolerable lovvu...

People rightly say, birds of the same flock fly together." Niki has a mind-cursing session 

"Are you done? If not then complete and join me" 

Niki comes out when DN orders Niki to help him.

Maurya who was awake but was unable to respond due to medicine, was feeling blessed to have such a fatherly person as his mentor, and put on his flames of rage to bring the person down who caused depression in the life of his Mentor by killing his Daughter Varna. 

Thinking all this he falls asleep, while DN and Niki remain awake taking care of Maurya the whole night.

Next day,  

Maurya's PoV

I woke up for a phone buzz.

And that's was not mine, I turned my head to see DN, who was also waking up for the buzz.

Wait... What Sir stayed back his whole night.

I am expressionless. But Sir's expressionless face turned distressed one, listening to the person on the other side.

As his breathing started to get heavy, I gave him support to sit and made him drink water and talk to the person on the phone, only to get news of the death of Varna's MOM due to depression.

"God...!!!!" 

Soon, leaving my felicitation, we left to DN's home for the cremation rituals.

As we stepped in, Varna's huge smiling full-length photo received me, while pushing my thoughts back into oblivion.

I still can't stop blaming myself for her death and giving compensable loss to the family.

"SORRY VARU..." I touched her pic in IPS trainee uniform, while my thoughts slipped into her calling me,

"Jor se pakd namune...."

_________

Tq for boost