Chapter 12

Hey guys I am back with the update

sorry for the late update as I am busy this week.

please comment and vote.

_______________________________________________

Vedant Mansion

Manish and Swarna are coming from party and are going back to their room after reaching home but they caught Karan with Krystal in Karan's room balcony where everything can be seen from Garden while going inside.

Manish and Swarna knows about Karan and Krystal's relation as they have seen them together almost everywhere but are waiting for Karan's acceptance with them. They like Krystal as a girl as she is independent and a very good girl and good friend who anyone can have but they don't know about her being their daughter-in-law as she is orphan and they think that she doesn't value family. Except this reason they doesn't have any problem with Karan's selection. But now they think that this is enough as they have right to know about their son's Relationship. They are strict with their children but never opposes their reasons as they believe that they raised them well enough to take good decisions. so now they confronted Karan and rest is all you know.

Dhruv being the tensed one called Harshad as he is friend of Karan and he thinks that now Karan needs the support of his friend.

Whispering call
Dhruv : hello Harshad bhai
Harshad : dhruv tum kyun iss wakt call kar Rahi hoo raat bohot hogai Hein
Dhruv : bhai raat abhi baaki hai
Harshad : ye kya gaana gaa rahi ho
Dhruv : bhai please ee gaane ka time nahi hain
Harshad : Haan to batao na kya problem hai
Dhruv : Karan bhai pakada gai
Harshad : kya matlab
Dhruv : arey bhai papa ko Karan bhai aur Krystal bhabhi ke baare mein pata chal gaya
Harshad : hogaya satyanash
Dhruv : Haan, please aap yaha aao na mujhe lagta hai Bhai ko aapki jarurat hai.
Harshad : ok main abhi aa raha hoon

While dhruv is explaining the situation to Harshad, here Karan explained that he and Krystal had been in a relationship for over 6 years. He also confirmed that he is going to marry only Krystal.

Listening this Manish raised his hand to slap Karan but was stopped by naira.

Murthy mansion

Here in Murthy mansion everyone are still here. They all decided to sleep in Murthy mansion itself. Alia, navya and cabir are ready to leave but Zoya stopped them saying that it's late and can stay in Murthy mansion itself. Alia and cabir are ready but navya hesitated.

Nyo : navya beta rukjao na
Nandu : Haan navya, rukjao naa hum dono abhi abhi friends Bane Hain. We will talk about each other whole night.
Navya : ok nandu
Navya accepted not able to see nyonika and nandu's pleading face. Raman and Raj shaked their head seeing their drama
Raj : navya beta tum na in dono ke baton me kabhi bhi mat padna. Ye dono na ek number ke drama queens hain. Bachpan mein hame bhi aise hi phaste ye dono.

Listening this everyone laughed while nandu and nyo pouted.

Ishu : acha fine now, bohot batein hogaya, let's sleep now. Aur nandu kal tum sabko ko college bhi jana Hein so no nightout ab se tum sub saath mein hi hogi toh baatein kabhi bhi kar sakti ho. So sleep tight.
Nandu pouted but said okay and left to her room with navya, Alia and mukthi left mukthi's room. Raj and Neo settled in one guest room. Zoya left to ruhi's room to make her sleep, while Harshad is with manik,abhi and cabir to show them their guest room then he got the call of dhruv.
Manik, abhi and cabir also wanted to come to support dhruv as he is very scared of his father's angry.

Vedant mansion

Manish as about slap Karan but naira stopped him ad that is when Harshad along with Manik, abhi and cabir made entry. They went close to Dhruv.