Chapter 17

Here's is your next update.
I guess You people like the story but I am still confused because of the votes because I expected atleast 45 votes per chapter. I mean I know this is at the starting phase of the chapters but please I request you to atleast recommend it to your friends. 

I am not eager for my story to get recognized fastly but I at least want it to be read by a passionate readers of wattpad like me. I am a passionate reader before writing this story also there are many author whom I took as inspiration. 

Anyways here is your new update....
PLEASE please do inline comments expressing your views for your every thoughts on the characters or my thoughts which are expressed in his story.
Ignore the grammatical mistakes please🥺
_______________________________________________________________________

After taking Abhi's promise they both moved to the table where Cabir was lost in his thoughts thinking why Navya didn't notice about his feelings.

They both reached the table and sat having the food which they bought. In all this Manik noticed how Navya is lost somewhere and this started after they came back from getting the orders. He also noticed how Navya is glancing at Cabir sometimes and thinking something deeply.

After some everyone moved to their classes and soon came lunch break.
everyone are about to move to the canteen to have their lunch but Navya wanted to go to the library for some books so she moved to library informing Alia and Mukthi about this.

Everyone reached the canteen and settled themselves on a big table. Cabir being desperate asked for Navya.
" Alia where is Navya? she is in your class na." asked Cabir desperately wanting to meet her.
" itna desperate mat hona cabir, jyada gadbad ho jayega" said Abhi as he thought Navya is still thinking about Cabir's feelings.
" kuch nahi hoga. Alia tell na where is Navya?" asked cabir to which Alia replied him saying that she went to the library. Listening this " are aise kaise akela chod diya tum log usse?". Saying this cabir hurriedly went to the way library to have his time spent with her. After he left all continued to order their lunch.

" Abhi kya hua, aise kyu kaha ki gadbad ho jayega?" asked manik as he sensed something different in abhi's tone. Hearing him Abhi sighed and said that Navya heard everything from morning and is thinking about Cabir's feelings.

"what!!!!" said Alia and Nandu while Mukthi rolled her eyes seeing their drama. Dhruv has neutral expressions hearing this while is worried for Navya that is he comfortable or not and also he does not want cabir to get hurt.

"Don't worry guys Navya said that she is not going to hurt Cabir while she just wants some time to think and also I think Navya has some feelings for Cabir". said Abhi. While Mukthi also nodded her head saying " haan maine bhi notice kiya hain and as much as we know that if Cabir ko kuch  pasand aaya tho he definetly make it his own with his love kya pata wo food ho yaa or kuch bhi".

Hearing all laughed " Mukthi you two lovers are noticing a lot about the new couple haan" said Nandu laughing to which Mukthi smirked. " Haan aur aaj kal bahut kuch notice kar raha hoon mein". To which all the remaining four stood straight. Nandini and Manik thought she is talking about them whereas Dhruv and Alia also thought the same.

Other side Cabir reached the library and saw Navya was collecting books from the librarian. He want to go and help her but thought to tease her. 

" Hey madhubala!" to which Navya stood straight knowing well who is the person.
" hii Cabir, what are you doing in the library? As much as I know you are not that interested in books right." to which Cabir laughed and nodded his head. 
" But I did not know that you are padaku types madhubala ji". said Cabir to which Navya replied offendingly " Hey I am not padakhu and all okay, It's just that I want to stand up for myself independently. You know na that I am alone with my kaka and he is also not that stable to work for me. Even though I got into this college with a scholarship and Alia's parents help, but what will I do after college. So I want to make myself proud to be stable" hearing this is so proud of Navya.
" why don't you depend on me?" asked Cabir suddenly to which Navya was about to drop the books which are in her hand but Cabir held them on time.
" Cabir you know what you are saying?" asked Navya.
" Navya I know you can understand my feelings but I will say it now uske liye time hein but I want you to atleast acknowledge my feelings. Anyways I got to know that you know about y feelings. so now I am releived and I am soo hungry now. Chalo let's go" said Cabir and left with books leaving Navya in shock.

They reached the Canteen while Cabir carrying the books and Navya blushingly. Seeing them like that everyone are happy for them. Like this their day ended on a Happy note.